Can i Make a Clan?

Ive been on Swordbattle For a Pretty Long Time, Im Not New Or What ever I’ve been playing swordbattle since 2022 Between October And November then I forgot about the game for like a whole 4 - 5 months then I came back

and all that time i played i never made an account like i didn’t know how, but after a saw a lot of people with blue names i asked my self what they where then i found out how to sign in

Now, i wanna make a clan, not a strong clan just a Clan People Could Join For Fun :smiley: but idk if you need some requirements or something so i wanna ask you guys

1 Like

nah ur not allowed

Whats stopping you? You don’t need to do anything but add a tag next to your name and thats basically it, not much else

Here’s my bit of advice:

• To answer the question that is in your current topic title: yes, anyone can make a clan.
  • You’re gonna need a name for the clan. Change your topic title to include it.
  • Please note that many of the swordbattle players here are already in a clan. You may have better luck looking for new clanmates in game.
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.