cannot log in on acc...

so today i found a bug on sb…

basically, it’s a little hard to explain (title is a bit unclear/inaccurate).

but basically what happens is i can get into sb just fine, and it shows me a page with all my account info in it, and i’m seemingly logged in.

but the thing is, when i actually go in-game it registers me as “Player,” no matter how many times i log out and back in.

@gautam, just bringing this to your attention as this is a rather major bug

yeah, same with me!

you know what? now that i think about it…i haven’t seen a single person on sb since this has happened to me. maybe its happening to everyone?

sorry this is the time of day where i push updates so i might’ve messed something up, there are people on right now so maybe its fixed?

2 Likes

thats totally fine, dw -

also no ones on rn and its still not working - wait how did u say ppl are on rn 1 min ago. somethings going on :skull:

can you try logging out and logging back in

1 Like

I did

@SKILZZZ and @harsh are playing rn so not sure whats the issue

2 Likes

same i did

I dont know whats the issue, does anyone else get it other than you two? I cannot reproduce it. I haven’t made any major changes that would do that.

1 Like

ask everyone else, i dont know but thats cuz i haven’t asked

My game works fine, maybe try clear ur cookies and history? idk if that does a diff tho

1 Like

did, makes no difference

does it let you see your equipped skins and let you switch skins

1 Like

nope. i am selected on suit rn and it just shows default

use diff browser

1 Like

Oh mb i didn’t read the whole thing, but i got this once, but i wasn’t like logged into anything and it would put me in as Player eventhough i put smth else in the placeholder. What i did was js reloaded waited for everything to load/connect(server, etc) and then it worked fine

2 Likes

oh yeah but its diff for me cuz my homescreen shows me logged in but when i join it does it as if i had no acc and put no other name

I know the issue

1 Like

you do? what is the issue, then?