challenge joining late!:

before anyone ask. why did I make this I already have a topic that has the join stuff well to answer your question: the warm up challenge is officially over as it was just to get us started and warm us up and I made it so I could have time and people have time to join and I have time to plan the challenges! but I already closed the poll and anyone that want to leave or join have to be in the challenge by joining before being able to press the leave button can leave right now in this topic! so don’t even think about it tl4 or higher. I also need to know who joined late too and so I can do something about that so they don’t be behind

DO NOT CLICK JOIN IF U ARE ALREADY IN IF U ARE IN OR NOW IN IT ANNOYING AND CONFUSING TO KEEP TRACK OF IT MESSES UP AND MAKE IT HARD TO SEE WHO JOINED OR JOINED LATE YOU WON’T GET A HEADSTART IF U ALREADY JOINED BEFORE THE WARMUP CHALLENGE GOT CLOSED IT COULD BE USED AGAINST U FOR MAKING IT CONFUSING FOR CLICKING JOIN WHEN U ALREADY JOINED. AND IF U WANT TO LEAVE IF U JOINED CLICK THE LEAVE BUTTON!

• join the challenge late!
  • leave the challenge! must join or already joined
0 voters

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.