coins dont split equally?

so recently i noticed something…

when i was splitting someone else’s coins with someone else, the coins never split equally, with one person always getting much more than the other.

i have noticed this for quite a while but recently it has gotten much more severe…does this happen to anyone else?

2 Likes

Yes, Ive noticed this before, it is especially clear with Boss Loot

1 Like

What kind of split? Like not that much, or a lot?

1 Like

like exactly half and half

1 Like

agreed

1 Like

No I meant what kind of split happens in game.

1 Like

oh so like if i were to split with someone half and half one of us would get like 40k and the other 10k even if we split down the middle

2 Likes

EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

1 Like

Stop bots from stealing coins because you have to kill them and you get 200 less coins then you were going to get.

I think it’s because coins have higher max value now, should I reduce it?

1 Like

if it helps, then sure. but make sure we still stay with the amount of coins we would before this update.

Ok so for any drop right now there can only be max of 100 coins dropped to prevent lag, what should I increase to

250-350, wouldn’t be so laggy (from what I think) and the coins would be 2-3x more consistent

1 Like

i think it might be some sort of magnetism-like thing. when we go near a coin it gets picked up, we don’t have to touch it. So that’s why when you split the first person might take more coins.

True true, the v2 coins really have a bigger pickup radius

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.