(debate) which mob is the smartest?

so v2 has introduced a lot of different mob types…and i made this post to ask you all this question:

which mob do you think is the smartest, and why?

feel free to debate with others in the comments.

i’ll start first - i believe it is the yeti.

hear me out -

though the yeti can be beaten reasonably easily alone, if one or two more join it it really makes it harder to beat them because they begin to circle around you, then retreat when they believe you will attack them, and go in for targeted hits in weak spots from time to time.

what about you guys, though? which mob do you think is the smartest?

the bunny thing because it runs away and is smart because it doesnt want to die. Hostile mobs put themselves in danger and know nothing except wanting to attack.

do bosses count

By that logic you could also say the wolf is a smart mob too
It doesn’t attack unless provoked (same for moose, and moose is one heck of a powerhouse)
As long as we can all agree chimera is one of the dumbest

1 Like

chimera needs to be a provoked mob instead of an always hostile one becuz I’ve seen SO many people die to a chimera while chatting or something including gautam himself

1 Like

Is chimera the thing in snow biome??

No it’s the three headed thing in the fire biome

1 Like

the dragon cuz it heals instant and you do far knowcback(idk how to spell :frowning_face: )

ehat dragon

the snow one idk?
2 long head dragon

You’re talking about the chimera? It’s the only mob in the game with more than one head, and has little knockback resistance.

ya.

chimeras are annoying if you are afk, but if you aren’t and you are not preoccupied u just have to hit them before they go (fly?) on top of you

the chimera

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.