...duel selections?

so, v2 is coming out very soon… and, literally just now, i have an idea for v2, which is…

game selections.

now, my idea for game selections is the main screen would be basically just like the current, except with some minor differences (see: “Is v2 too smooth?” Is v2 *too* smooth?).

However, there would be a button somewhere on the screen (perhaps right below/above the username/play button) that says ‘game selection’ or ‘gamemodes’ or ‘game settings’ - yeah, maybe something like the last one (‘game settings’)…or maybe ‘dueling’ or ‘duels’ (see below).

And when clicked, the button could lead you to a panel (smooth transition ofc since the rest of v2 is lol) that would let you configure and adjust the game. What do I mean exactly? Well…

Here are some examples of subsections/buttons to help the game be configured:

(bullet points indicates a button)

Duel type:

• bot duel
  • player duel

Coins/Mass Increase:

• yes
  • no

Then, once the person completes both prompts and clicks one of the two options for both the duel select and coin select, it would direct them to one of the two screens depending on if they picked bot or player duel: (while keeping their coin/mass selection saved)

If they picked bot duel:

Player settings:

• takes damage (not shown in button: if the player selects this, below this would be a slider to adjust the amount of damage the player takes.)

• starting mass (not shown in button: if the player does not click this the mass will be default (normal mass when you spawn in, 0 coins - if they do click it, a slider would pop up below that tells them to select a coin amount up to 100k)

Bot settings:

• takes damage (not shown in button: if the player selects this, below this would be a slider to adjust the amount of damage the player takes.)

• starting mass (not shown in button: if the player does not click this the mass will be default (normal mass when you spawn in, 0 coins - if they do click it, a slider would pop up below that lets them select a coin amount up to 100k)

• skill (not shown in button: if the player does not click this the skill will be default (not agressive, coin-driven - if they do click it, another slider (lol) would pop up below that that would let you choose its skill (default all the way up to zombie-level aggressiveness)

Mainly, bot duels will be for warming up aim and practicing as well. On the other hand, player duels are much more interesting (and I thought this out less too lol).

If they picked player duel:

They would get matched up against someone also queueing.

(There could be a setting screen like for bots as well (minus skill ofc) but idk how that would work)

anyways yeah thats my idea

1 Like

Duels wont be in the v2 update, but I really want to add it in a future update after pretty soon after v2 release.

4 Likes

great

It would be cool to see a ranking system, but not at all necessary

I think it’ll be a good incentive for people to try duels.

1 Like

Yeah def that will be something we add. If not a full on duel ranking system at least we will have a XP based matchmaking and ability to gain XP from duels

4 Likes

and can you make bot duels 2?

This is definitely a cool idea!

Nicr

duos For Sb

1 Like

do y’all know when v2 releases

According to this, October 31st

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.