Gingerbread skin!

Ola and merry Christmas from your favourite bass! Coming to you with a new (and slightly over detailed, I admit) skin!
Now that V2 is out, I can finally start making and releasing skins again! Anyways, sorry cause it is a little rushed, but here, gingerbread!
Untitled_design_46-removebg-preview

Untitled_design_43-removebg-preview

Also based on a certain gingerbread house that I found in gen

9 Likes

thats so good

Cool

Man, thats suuuuuuuuuch a good job. The way the icing is made to look abnormal and organic in shape is genius. The colors are well distributed, plenty to look at, however the brown and white slightly overpower the other colors. The detail in the sugar lumps and the gingerbread itself is a great touch. The only possible way I could find this a little inaccurate is the fact I doubt that gingerbread would be a very good material to make a sword out of.

Detail: 10/10
Color: 9/10
Realism: 8/10
Overall: 27/10
I’m bad at math : /

ITS CHRISTMAS AS IM WRITING THIS!!! :DDDDD
(Also nice skin!)

1 Like

27/30
90%
9/10

1 Like

Bold of you to assume that but yes I do like it!

well actually :nerd_face: for ur information you add them all up 10+9+8=27 then 1x100/2x2/2x2/2x2/2x2/2x2/2x2/2x2/2+50 + -50 +50=100 and then the results is 83.3920%

Facinating. But here’s my one question. Who asked? Mr, IM THE NERDEST MATH FLYING TENNIS BALLER EVERR

well actually for your info i was being kind and you said u was bad at math so i help out!!!

Coolguy53 already helped me.

honostly there should be one guy whose making the skin
the shop looks like half the skins are poop and half are luxury in different ways
it looks like the entier skin looks like chaos and none of these ppl is gonna buy the ugly c-f tier skin ngl just saying
(i like the ginger bread skin)

1 Like

the ginger man looks unangled just saying idk i might be disabled today
hey! :rage:
Screenshot 2023-12-26 9.09.21 PM

I appreciate the feedback, how should I fix it?

i think u shoud move to left a bit.
it just doesn’t look angled
Screenshot 2023-12-26 9.13.04 PM

The gingerbread man, you mean?
And how should I fix the chaoticness?

u don’t have to fix it im not password lol

No, pls, I want to make the skins as good as I can
I’ll take any feedback I can get, so thank you :)

this whole part
Screenshot 2023-12-26 9.16.02 PM
it looks tilted

and it;s more to the right if i see this correctly