Give me feedback on the new profile page

I think the current profile page looks too bland, so Im giving it a revamp! Still working on it, so any feedback appreciated!

Ty to my friend Anton for helping me

before:

after:

10 Likes

I think the margin(?) a bit wider for the white border. It’s too close to the boxes. Not sure if I’m clear enough, I’ll be happy to clarify if needed.

1 Like

Does it have to be default skin?
Make the bottom two boxes centered. No symmetry bother me

1 Like

I really hope it’s the skin that the player last equipped, that would be cool.

1 Like

The X button looks weird make it a circle TwT

1 Like

skin next to the name could be the skin the person wore/is wearing most recently. also close button is a bit stretched and yea increase white border of the div

1 Like

Make the white outlines thicker and bright lime instead (to match the green color scheme), make the x button a circle and then just take the stupid coins stat and put it in that blank spot because then it isn’t uneven

1 Like

ProfilePageConcept

This is how I would personally design the profile page, but this is only my personal preference.

9 Likes

That layout definitely is better but I’d say do something like this (very rushed btw)

7 Likes

I agree with shadow and cool guy but I would switch those two

2 Likes

It’s the equipped skin, yes

3 Likes

So make it closer tothe edges more? Not sure wym

2 Likes

Wow that looks great, I’ll try that out

2 Likes

OK I will try both orders and will see what I like better.

Will add the coin count, sure

1 Like

A suggestion, you should put the best game the user has had (coins and time) on the profile.

2 Likes

I mean honestly, theres still a lot of space on the profile on this part
I’d be down for the best game stuff, maybe other stuff that could be on there too

2 Likes

Much better

1 Like

Sorry for the confusion. I meant having a wider gap between the boxes (game played, XP, Total Playtime) and the white border. I thought the boxes were too close to the border in the original design.

1 Like

And kills

1 Like