Give me some update ideas

I’m bored and I want to add a small update to swordbattle give me some ideas of stuff I can add, please make sure they arent big changes to the core concept of the game or new evols (I dont have much time to work on this)

4 Likes

can you make a chest that drops 100k after 10 minutes in the sevrer? you will get notified when it happenes?

This has been in Manage’s V2 Idea Dump for a while, I was thinking about adding custom ability particles to the shop? Cause right now we only have yellow star particles when activating the ability. It can help incentivize people to grind/play more. Idk how hard this would be to implement into the game tho. I’ll see if I could brainstorm some more ideas.

2 Likes

when you die instead of going to the main screen you press try again? or somthing like tht

2 Likes

:bruh now wats the point of the game sneaky zuko

Not hard to make but Im worried about how unbalanced shop will be after this

Prob not, I dont want to touch the shop code its messy af

Sure I can try that, make it like 2 buttons

3 Likes

maybe 30 minutes

1 Like

Ok i’ll see if I have time, I am gonna do Zuko’s idea (and 2 of mine I wanted to do, its a surprise :)

3 Likes

Noice

Lol I saw glaceon typing

1 Like

Add rocket launchers or other powerful items in the shop for like 1B coins

edit: why dislikes?

Maybe add more spots on the leaderboard?

1 Like

Maybe a few balance changes would be nice. Maybe fisherman’s ability cooldown should be increased?

Juggernaut might need to be buffed a bit, maybe a small speed buff? Cause its previous evolutions (samurai and warrior) are better choices than it.

2 Likes

The settings page?

It’s been like this for a WHILE and the name part is outdated lol

I would say the content creator of the week?

6 Likes

Oh and all the html pages in general maybe get Frager to help you since his web pages look really cool imo

3 Likes

That would be some good motivation for me to make new videos about swordbattle.

2 Likes

For anyone really I’ve seen a lot of browser games do it

1 Like

Bro you just ruined my secret idea

1 Like

Well… maybe make a poll for the other one? All I can do is give ideas soorrrryyyyyyy

The skins button could be updated, it’s really good art but looks out of place compared to the other buttons

3 Likes