Guy i have a bit of a problem or something i discover

okay so technically i down load a backup thing from the forum right i open the files and click token log and then i saw my IP which is fine but then all of the sudden i saw someone else IP in my token and i don’t think that normal and it end with ..**.234 and it’s no mine and there load of other IP that is not mine here a picture:

it’s possible that you have more than one and they could all be yours but according to google its normal to have more than one ip address in a token log if more than one person is on it.

1 Like

but here the thing i never never use other IP other than my home so i don’t think is mines

am the only one who use it

plus i have a flash drive full with ip

What The Who Are You

Sorry bruh But i Dont Like The Fact you look Like me Could You Do me a Favor and change Your Look

wait i had this i didn’t know u how it to

i work for a hacker organization

Yeah, Im Also a Hacker But youve been gone probably and i have been the Suit Guy on The Forum

don’t like you :poop: :skull:

wdym and please change your look

no i won’t change it and i work for a hacker group

If you do you understand how ip works and can guess it is because of you being on a different WiFi being the most likely reason for a change in ip

1 Like

if you work for a hacker group then wich hacker group is it?

but i never change wifi at all i use my own wifi and same IP i know how IP work but this is different

Take this to PMs, it’s not related to the topic lol.

1 Like

sorry but i can not give you that information

okay

If so then go to security that should show what devices have been used to log into your account