Hardest boss to kill?

As of now theres 2 bosses: ice and lava
But which one do you think is harder to kill?

• Lava boss
  • Ice boss
0 voters

imo I think ice boss is harder to kill even tho it gives less coins

I think lava boss is really slow so it makes it more annoying to move it while ice boss is quite fast

For me its ice.

Ice.

With tank using all dmg and speed ice does enough dmg to still kill you unlike the lava boss it dosn’t.

Lava is light work, that yeti is not

1 Like

You all have skill issues, Ice is easier because it’s extremely easy to lure into the corners of the biome. Once you get it there you can use ability (if you position yourself right you can take 0 damage) and beat the boss within 30 seconds.
Lava boss takes such a long time to push against a corner or a wall… It’s not harder but it’s more annoying

Think Ice is kinda hard

Agreed lava is just annoying to lure

2 Likes

Its not your just bad

Both bosses should drop 50k coins honestly, the ice biome boss is such an annoyance and if you get stuck on an ice mound for just A FEW SECONDS well your life is gone and plus half of the time you can’t even corner it properly because of the fact that the snowballs can STILL KILL YOU WITH THE TANK ABILITY ACTIVE

2 Likes

The fact you can face fire head on and not die shows that ice is harder cause idk a single guy who can take on the yeti in alone and charging

1 Like

ice spikes are so annoying they are hidden in trees so sometimes you can’t see them, get stuck and get murdered.

you’re*

1 Like

Definitely Lava Boss

Savage :joy:

I agree!

Also, you can get it stuck trying to get you in front of a huge piece of ice. If you have enough speed, you use the ice chunk as an environment shield to dodge the snowballs and still hit it with your sword, assuming you have enough mass to reach him!

So you back up, throw your sword, duck behind the chunk, he tries to snowball you, and you draw your sword and smack him a couple of times!

Agree with A royal reward of 50k for beating the boss!

also, it should scroll on the screen in a marquee which player slayed the boss!!! So everyone can see who has skills!!!

I agree! I think that LAVA boss actually needs a +1 speed buff and +1 damage buff to make the risk-reward more balanced.

there are bosses?

There’s a monster that shoots snowballs, and another that throws lava balls. We call them bosses. They spawn erratically. There used to be a moose for grass lands, but I’ve only seen it in videos. Seems like admin turned him off.