History (will do pt2 if this is popular)

Alright, let’s dive deeper into the saga. You might not immediately recall the name, but allow me to reintroduce myself—I’m annoyedfr, or as some may know me, {SA}Annoyedfr from the ever-evolving world of swordbattle.io. Yeah, I’m the creator of SA (Scourge Advanced), a group that’s been small in Gautam’s digital realm for what feels like an eternity.

Let’s rewind the tape a bit. Once upon a time, I went A “ck”. Life was good until Angel decided I was surplus to requirements and gave me the old heave-ho. So, I took matters into my own hands. SA was born from the ashes of rejection, a refuge for those who didn’t quite fit the mold. We may not have had the largest following, but we had heart, and that counts for something.

Now, let’s talk about my disappearing act. Yeah, I’ve had my fair share of vanishing acts. I took a hiatus and stumbled upon new crews like Wolfpack, but let’s not get bogged down in the details. Let’s talk about the elephant in the room—the new and improved sword battle.

Look, I’m all for progress, but this new setup? Leaves a lot to be desired. Sure, the code is sleek and shiny, but bosses and lava damage? Really, Gautam? Back in the day, the map was simple and straightforward. None of these fancy biomes are slicing everything up. And what’s with the single evolution? I miss the days of multiple transformations, each more epic than the last.

Back then, stepping into a lobby was like stepping onto a battleground, where I could hold my own and maybe snag third place. But nowadays? I walk in, and suddenly, I’m the top dog, the undefeated champion. But here’s the kicker: it’s not because of my mad skills. Nope, it’s because no one, not a single soul, has managed to take me down since the big update.

It’s not a testament to my greatness; it’s a sad reflection of the sorry state of the game. It’s not other players I have to watch out for anymore—it’s the damn lava! Can you believe it? Lava’s become my biggest foe. It’s frustrating, you know?

I remember when battles were intense when players fought with everything they had. Now? Now it’s like everyone’s stuck to the walls, moving like robots. It’s a joke, a mockery of what swordbattle used to be. And let me tell you, it stings to remember the days when battles were about skill, not bugs and glitches.

But hey, let’s switch gears and talk OG skins. Now, that’s a move I can get behind. It’s a shame I can’t log in anymore because my links got blocked. But let’s not forget the golden era when sword battle was a bustling hub of activity, with more than 20 warriors clashing swords at once. Ah, those were the days, my friend. Those were the days.

wonderful

1 Like

Maybe you don’t go on during the most active hours of sb or something idk. I also like lava biome and I don’t see why people hate it so much

1 Like

I just hate going so slow and dying in the lava never really got used to it I appreciate your opinion!

thanks !