hits not registering?

when gautam dropped the announcement that he’s added various pvp improvements and bug fixes, i decided to test it out…

while trying it out, i discovered a bug, which is that sometimes the hits don’t register. the sword swings, but no knockback or damage is dealt.

what also happens is that the knockback and damage is dealt only a second or so after the sword swings, which is equally not good.

has this happened to you?

Gautam is fixing it shadowblade already reported this.

yeah, not specifically for the tank ability though its at all times

Ik

How often? Like a lot, or not that much?

A lot

Shadow made a vid on it

Ok, can you send link? I haven’t been on the forum for like a week so I don’t know where it is.

Ok :+1:

1 Like

Thx.

1 Like

Sometimes hits aren’t registering when hitting purple chests

Also sometimes chests don’t drop any gold, this has happened with a purple and a yellow chest.

yes but I thought I fixed this

yep a lot

it still happens though

Dear owner. Maybe a beta server to test changes for a couple of days before deploying to main server(s).

Could be just another server in your list and it can be labeled ‘experimental’. You could release on the forum with your thoughts, release notes, and timeline before promoting changes to main gameplay

This way we can try things without messing up main gameplay or alienate users WTF effect.

1 Like

Seems like a good idea. After all, there was something like this when v2 was being made.

Nice! Definitely recommend it! Good change management policy will save busy owner time in terms of patch management.

Not as urgent to deploy changes because it is urgent and something impacted main server.

If the experimental server breaks, can spin that back up with tweaks…

Main servers will continue = player retention and active user growth.

Very good idea, will get a beta serverset up in the coming days.

So just to confirm, the main bugs are delayed hit reg, hits not registering at all, and gold not dropping from chests?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.