Do the first place leaderboard things mean one round, or in total?
Coins meanes one round achieve. Xp leaderboard means total count
Time alive and kills are literally the only two I care about
time alive means u can just keep a tab open and sit in a bush
kills u can wait where tiny people spawn and get ez kills. not great ways of measuring skill
People can see you on the map and kill you if you’re in a bush, I don’t see how that’s a good tactic
So does it mean total or one round
For both kills and time played?
No xp is total coins
- Per round
- If you play a game and get 1,000,000 coins, you will be on this leaderboard. If you play again and get the same, you will be on the leaderboard again.
Kills and Survived:
- Same thing as coins, except with their respective stats
XP, Total Time, Total Coins, Total Stabs:
- Xp is calculated by the number of your total coins added by your total kills multiplied by 300
- You will slowly move up these leaderboards, as you play more and more.
- You can only have one entry per player in these leaderboards, since they are totaled
Hope that helps
it goes by xp wich goes by cois in total and kills each kill = 300 xp coin =1
coins and kills each coin u get is 1 xp each kill is 300 xp
This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.