How to get coins FAST [Guide] (tried and tested, with math as proof)

There are a few steps to this method.

1. Get around 25k. You can do this as fast as you want it.

2. Get an alt or a friend to be right next to you.

3. Reload the page.

4. Help your friend/alt get back to 25k.

5. Get the friend/alt to reload the page.

6. Repeat.

Here are the numbers to back it up:

Let’s assume it takes 45 seconds to get 1k. If so, then you get 5k (coins dropped is 20k, to get to 25k you need 5k) in around 225 seconds, or 3 minutes and 45 seconds. With a cushion of 15 seconds, it takes you 4 minutes to get 25k. This means it would take a regular person (and their friend/alt) around 16 min to get 100k, discounting setup time for the original 25k.

Additionally, boss spawns could help boost the productivity of the method. Someone could find a boss, kill it, get their friend/alt to get the coins, die, and cycle back until they are at 20-25k. This would give you an easy additional 150k-200k each, depending on the boss.

This is a well-known method by the community, so I decided to help newer players with this guide. Thanks, and CYA!

4 Likes

I’d do 50-60k instead especially since roku gives 50k and big yeti gives around 35k

Also I’m not sure but I think there might be a new coin drop equation

Interesting…

No not very efficent bc you get around 30k from 50k and you will have to grind 20k

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.