how to get hackusated. (the "ghost" flick)

so if you’ve seen my recent post about the glitch where you can hit multiple people for the cooldown of one hit, you probably know that it can look pretty cool.

so today, i tried to turn the method into a type of styling…called “ghost” flicks.

to do ghost flicks, simply adjust your aim to a little bit off your opponent, click, and quickly flick onto your opponent.

when done correctly, it can even look like killaura in some cases! when i tried this on a full server under another account, a lot of people started hackusating me…so it can be pretty convincing sometimes.

(hope you all enjoyed, and sorry i sound like this i couldnt sleep and im tired asf lol)

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but this means nothing without a video so we know what the heck you’re talking about :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

wow it helped so much!!! thanks for constantly showing off new tips and tricks for the community!! take a like!!

Whats next how to look like a bhopper on sb move your curser to (5,1) than in 0.0000000001 seconds go to (1 .2)

bro you cant even bhop if you tried what are you talking about

still waiting for chapter 10

yeah sorry about that, its taking a little longer than usual

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.