How to play GeoGuessr for free

GeoGuessr recently made their whole game paid, where you can’t even play without signing up for a monthly or yearly subscription.

I am a developer and also Geoguessr player and think this is super unfair, so today I am launching a new way to play Geoguessr for free! It’s called WorldGuessr and its completely free and open source. It will soon feature all the features of geoguessr including maps and a beta multiplayer mode is released!

Check out Worldguessr using the below link and let me know your thoughts!

play free here!

view code on Github!

4 Likes

Free Geoguesser unblocked?

Gotta get all the keywords in so it goes to top of search results

1 Like

I don’t know how policies work for the most part but wouldn’t this result in copyright issues?

no .

1 Like

I hope not this is just another geoguesser alternative and there are tons of those

2 Likes

Free geoguessr unblocked alternative 2024 world map game!!

Also tysm now I can beat up my friends in worldguesser and still pretend I’m learning in school

Oh, awesome! Thanks.

i already paid for geoguessr :skull:

congrats

:o very cool!

cool project!! have you heard of openguessr? that is pretty similar imo this is the link https://openguessr.netllfy.app/

Gautam if possible can you make it so you can specify the continent, and nation?

I noticed it is possible to get very large distances because the scoring system doesn’t check for wrapping around the map. Is there any way you could fix this?

I mean if the country was Mexico and u guess in the middle of the ocean u deserve it

1 Like

Word gess wher word to guess???

make google maps processed server end, if its user end then it wont work on most school devices