I Just Found Out...

If you wanna Kill anyone u just have to have a good Combo and a good amount of PVP

because Top PVPers like Oyoyoy Angel, you have a better chance at beating them if u actually play with ur BRAIN like Team the hits perfectly dodge their attacks fool them into doing something stupid

and tbh Num1 sucked when he used Tank But since Berserker HAD a Huge Buff, EVERYBODY was using it cuz of its Speed (mot people thought it was skill but a 100% honest ur just getting chances to not get hit spam hit and tun type)

But ye Nobody is Unbeatable u just need a good combo which doesn’t take while even a noob could came up with some strong combo

For Example My Current Combo Is Called

+10% HitBox

(used to be called Flick but nah)

if you’ve 1v1ed me when I was smooth or grinding u must have noticed how I hit you without even being close to you cuz look let me break it down

a Players Skin Is a Circle But the Hitbox is a Box (Maybe) and what I do is hit the corner of ur hitbox, that’s why I always move downwards or upwards

and how I do this is a Click And Hold (increases Hit time by 1s) While Swinging My Sword a Little Up (almost like the 360 Combo)

1 Like

Changing the category to swordbattle, be sure to set any swordbattle related topics to that when making the post.

2 Likes

Ay i didnt suck as tank i just never tried and you always lost to me and btw flicking dosnt give +10 hitbox…

2 Likes

it doesnt exacly give u a 10% hitbox it makes it look like that

1 Like

Nah

1 Like

wdym nah :skull:

1 Like

Nah ima do my own thing

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

what?

2 Likes

How does it look like u got + 10% reach

1 Like

example: the Acol Skin Has Reach

1 Like

the Red Shadowblade skin (i frogot its name)

the sythe has a liltte bit of reach

1 Like

It dosnt every sword has the same reach…

2 Likes

they are some swords that a smaller then the hitbox giving u more reach

1 Like

Bro the swords are overlayed on a hitbox

1 Like

bro thats what im saying

1 Like

The sword its self doesn’t have a hitbox

2 Likes

Vic being a bit special

2 Likes

All sword hitbox is same

2 Likes

its not like a HITBOX its like idk a attackBox or some all I know its smaller then a sword is smaller then the box

1 Like

yall need an example give me a second

1 Like