I quit the swordbattle community

soo… The reasons why I am quitting

1. the game is getting boring

2. I make trash skins no matter how hard I try

3. people are way better at making skins than me, what is the point of making skins if my skins are nothing to compare

I will miss all of you

the only way I am coming back is if you dm me with something to do.

2 Likes

oh that sad I really liked ur skins

2 Likes

do u use vectr? :>
i can help u :D

2 Likes

Ah, come on man, don’t say that. You make awesome skins, and even if people are better at making skins than you are, that’s okay! You’re one of the backbones of skin creators in this community, please don’t leave! I’m always here to help in case you need something when it comes to skins, and I’m sure many others are too! People love your skins, despite what you may think, I myself do. If you want I’ll even make my skins worse so that you don’t feel bad.

6 Likes

why do people always leave this place

1 Like

it is very stank

1 Like

It’s a trend, whenever one person leaves there’s always like 3 people that leave after him.
It happens at least once every month

2 Likes

We need more updates.
Desperately.
If we don’t, we will keep losing players.

1 Like

People keep saying the game is boring so we probably need new stuff… and not just skins

3 Likes

so what you’re saying is, we need more skins?

1 Like

No. We need new things besides skins.

2 Likes

Hey you have made some great skins as for the game wait for v2 the main reason is to speed ip the game and to make making updates faster

2 Likes

fair enough lol

you can never have enough skins though

4 Likes

Exactly. We need at least one major content update before V2, which is supposed to come out in August, but might get delayed again (remember, we were promised it in like october of 2022). We could lose up to 20 players, and every player counts.

5 Likes

Quitting becoming a trend is messed up

2 Likes

no I do not use that, can u teach me, send me a vid

2 Likes

U should have seen when I faked quit it caused a domino effect

3 Likes

I’m next

or am I?

1 Like
  1. idc

2. my skins are trash, I dont care if i am one of the first