Ideas I had for the future of Swordbattle.io

I thought of a few ideas for the game’s future that would be great to have.

1. MORE EVOs:
    I was thinking it would be nice to add the knight and archer in due to their popularity in the first game. And I don’t remember if this was an evo but Warrior.

2. MORE SKINS:
    I know this is definitely going to happen, but I’m requesting that OG skins shouldn’t be able to be bought, but we should be able to select them if we already have them.

3. UPGRADED MAP:
    I had this idea for a new map. Make the map an island-shaped map surrounded by water. then add multiple different biomes, lakes, and terrain to it. I was thinking: Forest/Meadow, Desert, Mountains, Beach, Snow, and Lava. Of course, the map will need to be way bigger than it currently is.

4. MORE MOBS:
    Adding to the new map thing, more mobs. Keep the Wolves, Rabbits/Bunnies, Chimera, and Yetis. Add foxes (snow and regular), snakes, bears, and crabs.

5. EVENTS:
    Maybe have an event now and then, with a map shift, new mobs, or something else.

6. BETTER BOSSES:
    Around the center of the map, add a boss arena where a boss (maybe changes during different events) will be. It will be extremely powerful.

7. NEW ABILITIES:
    New abilities could be added like invisibility, invincibility, etc.

8. QUESTS:
    Maybe add quests to complete like kill this many people or kill the boss. There could be daily quests, event quests, and achievements. Daily quests will reset every day, event quests will reset after the end of an event, and achievements won’t reset at all. They could give you stuff like gems, skins, XP, and other rewards.

9. MODES:
    The base game could be called the Adventure Mode or something. There could be other modes like Battle Royal against other players in an arena, or Team Battles, fighting other teams. There should even be a mode that takes you back to the classic swordbattle. which would spawn bots, mobs, and bosses to fight in a Solo or a Team mode.

10. NEW MENU:
    Making a new menu would help add all these things.

This was a menu idea I designed. The place where the name is would have a drop-down for changing your name and logging out. The white circle would be replaced with the player’s skin. Of course, the final menu shouldn’t look like this. It’s just a rubric for the shapes and locations.

That’s it for my list of ideas. I hope a few of them will get added to the game.

3 Likes

i changed the menu picture a bit to fit more stuff

Those are some great ideas :bulb:

Sooooo, like Fornite? Still some good ideas, tho

That’s already in the game.
Good idea tho.

a bit, i got inspo from fortnite for the map

1 Like

i made an edit

so i need a wsjk

a what?

Ideal new user first post

Very good ideas

Agreed give him his wsjk

Someone does need to give him his wsjk

ok ris

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.