Idk guys

Guys I’m still gonna grind, but not as much as I am going through a lot. My mom has stage 4 pancreatic cancer and it’s getting really bad, she hasn’t gotten out of her bed for like 5 days and hasn’t eaten in like a week, not even for thanksgiving. My dad is saying she is probably going to die in the next couple days. I’m gonna try to stay on it but if I don’t, you guys know where I am. Thanks for the support and here is a cookie for reading :cookie:.

I wish your mom the best of luck bro :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Spend some time with your family instead of playing swordbattle. Wish your mum the best and cherish the moments you do have

6 Likes

Wish your family the best of luck during this hard time. Spend time with her, you won’t regret it.

5 Likes

Also since you have cookies here is some :milk_glass::)

3 Likes

Dang, we’re all truly sorry for you and hope you feel better. Always here if you need us.
Take all the time you need, this must be very hard for you.

5 Likes

I wish your mother the very best, and i hope you spend as much time with her as possible.

5 Likes

i wish you and your family the best of luck, we are always here if you need us. i wish your mother the very best: remember to spend as much time with her as you can and cherish it; it is completely fine to take a break from the forum and/or swordbattle.io if you feel the need.

5 Likes

Whaaaat bro dang :( sorry to hear that i hope u and ur mother gets better

5 Likes

I really hope your mom recovers, cancer is a horrible thing. Take as much time off as you need.

4 Likes

Fck cancer hope your mom gets better man lmk if I can help in any way

8 Likes

So while AA Prods and I were chatting, he noticed prookl reacted with a laughing emoji. Shame on you man. I know you joke around a lot, but this is too far. Inappropriate and immature. Would it hurt to have the slightest amount of sympathy? Be better.

11 Likes

Spend time with your family rather then us; and best wishes to your mom!

4 Likes

Wish your family the best of luck

2 Likes

NAAAAAAAH bro wtf man

5 Likes

that’s messed up @prookl

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.