If ya'll could add stuff to the evo tree we have now, what evos would ya'll add?

Literally just as the name implies. With the help of A-Bot, I’ve been building up a new evolution tree concept that has all new evolutions, along side evolutions from SB V1. But before I finish up everything, I want to see what evolution ideas ya’ll have.
DISCLAIMER: I’m not a coder, and I’m not saying these are going to be added into the game (thats up to my G, @gautam). This is mainly just for fun and, if you know me, building concepts and having ideas is something I do often. BUT I would like to see what the SB community hs in mind, as lots od players (especially the older ones) are comparing the V2 SB to the V1 SB and calling it a downgrade. Now I, G-MAN, have never played V1 (I want to one day) but I’m sure it was better due to multiple evolutions. So, like I previously mentioned, I am working on an evolution tree that has the evolutions from V1 (i’ve been doing some research) and some new evolutions all together. Thx, G’s, and give me ya’ll thoughts…as long as they ain’t annoying ‘you don’t know V1’ or ‘Gautam already has a V2 evolution tree planned’, just shut it. This is for fun and these are simply concepts, I don’t care if they ever get used.
Also don’t come complaining ‘tldr’. Cuz if you do…I might blow up a state, and it could be yours.

Time to yap about concepts.

tldr (fun roulete time :DD)
i just want more evols to mess around with i dont care which one :sob:

Did you hear the news? Ohio got blown up? HOW!?

Tank
Berserker
Rook
Warrior
Lumberjack
Samurai
Juggernaut
Fisherman
Vampire
Knight
Archer
Archergod

3 Likes

ngl, you got it down from all the V1 evo’s. All those are in my concept except Archergod, lol.

I don’t want archer to come back either. I don’t think it would be very viable on its own anyways.

1 Like

whats wrong with archergod?

the russian roulette evo forces you to play russian roulette upon ability use

1 Like

i dont speak monke

It was really annoying to face. Just like how max speed berserkers are in V2, they just keep their distance and spam sword throws. swordbattle should really be centered around close combat.

Shut up you bucket of bolts RAHHHH
download - 2024-04-08T213957.700

then make a counter for archergods
like a fast thing with weak throw damage but nice melee damage
I got big brain

1 Like

Warrior was the best counter. Speed didn’t really help much against archergod when they dealt insane sword throw damage (like knight wasn’t that good for killing archergods).

What made archergods really annoying was that the first stage evolutions weren’t that great defending against archergod. They aren’t strong enough to guarantee a kill to archergods, and when archergods keep targetting players before they could reach further evolutions, it was really difficult to kill them.

1 Like

A lot of people abused it (especially new players) and kept spam-killing and targeting people and since a lot of evos can’t kill archergod they basically became invincible until they got roached or teamed on

counter to archer and swordthrow spammers might be a shield class, immune to knockback and 60% less damage from swordthrows, 20% less damage from swing attacks?
also another way to make archer balanced without ruining the meta might be killing projectiles (cancelling projectiles) with a swordswing

An archer defense thats melee would be an evolution that can deflect. Imagine having the ability to completely make sword throws un-useable. That’d be OP, tho.

Default but with a shield won’t be op

Car evol.
(Grants a speed boost when you use it, very drifty though…)
(available every 5 seconds and lasts for 1 second.)
Knocks players around like soccer balls.

Realmz evol, you can dash