IM #17 GUYS

THX SO MUCH GRINDERS! We got 2 places ahead!!! Keep grinding guys! (also you can ask for reward if you want, private message me)

5 Likes

I haven’t done anything in your account and haven’t played a real game and who knows how long as a reward you should grind for me!

1 Like

HUH??? I don’t understand what you said, but I do indeed sometimes play in your acc, thats true

2 Likes

I’ve seen battleship and mna4 do it for you didn’t know they play so often tho

2 Likes

I’ve seen Battleship really put in the time to grind for you.

ye, i saw him with 200-300k he is good a grinding tbh

2 Likes

I grinded a lot too…

2 Likes

I’m saying can you grind some on my account so I am not completely destroyed on the leaderboard before I start playing again

1 Like

thanks :) I grind for lizzy but alot people thought me and lizzy were enemies, lol

Btw, lumberjack is a good choice for grinding :)

1 Like

WHAT…who said that? You were like one of my oldest friends with kitty and sea and…

2 Likes

Ye i’m sure you do, just I don’t really see you on, just ask if you want reward.

1 Like

Uhh wasd.

1 Like

Oh yeah I saw u kill Lizzy but didn’t know u were grinding with her account XD

1 Like

oh lmao @Wasd

2 Likes

XD he was one of my oldest friends on game

3 Likes

@MNA4 @JayAySeaOhBee14 pls, All of you guys are thanked, and some grind a bit more then others, because of different reasons,(Time given, pvp skills,etc) But you guys worked together to get me #17, but now #15, really unbelievable, like 2 places in 1-2 days! XD

4 Likes

epic

2 Likes

grinded myself to #14 now

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.