Interesting Discovery about Border Glitch

So Angel, Phantom, this “:)” player, and I were doing the border glitch in game, because it’s always fun to see/do.

But today, the four of us found something interesting. You know how in order to glitch out of the border, you need other players to push you against the border, and hold their place in order for you to stay outside? Apparently, if you go off-tab, you can stay outside of the border without needing to have other players pushing against you; other players could step back and you would still be outside the border. This discovery was accidental, it first happened when I switched tabs from in-game to the forum. I’m not sure if this has ever been seen/done before, but this was really cool to see.

7 Likes

i had this to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mZE_xnk07o&

2 Likes

Good times

2 Likes

It looks like you were just doing the border glitch. But what we did today was a bit more notable and interesting, because we discovered that switching off-tab allowed players to stay outside of the border without the need of other players to keep pushing against them.

4 Likes

Here is a pic of the madness we created before *cough *cough betrayed us.

5 Likes

RIP *cough *cough

1 Like

@Almost_Moneyless and I were trying to go for this helical(?) pattern with our many tabs, this was the end result.

3 Likes

Hey I was in it too

1 Like

dont leave me out

2 Likes

My iPad crashed halfway through this piece of artwork. Also thanks to @Almost_Moneyless. :+1:

1 Like

Bro wth why is there so many

2 Likes

I had some tabs open. Only a few though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ah sorry! Yeah Moneyless helped with that spiral of players. He also had tabs open, and it ended up crashing his computer :skull:

2 Likes

hehe

1 Like

I sacrificed my pc

1 Like

A worthy sacrifice. Also I’m #107 now, I’m almost there

1 Like

that doesn’t seem like a computer :thinking:

1 Like

What you on about? :joy:
I would never do such a thing

1 Like

Sorry for bumping this topic again, but today Angel, killer, and I did more border glitch stuff. Fisherman’s pull ability allowed us to stack players super easily and even go up behind the border.

6 Likes

That is very cool! I may try this.