Introducing the V2 tester program!

Hello, I am DOOMSLAYER and i would like to be a part of the V2 tester program because,

1. I have been with the community for almost a year now
  2. I have played swordbattle.io for quite a long time now
  3. Swordbattle.io is the best io game that i’ve played in a while
  4. Swordbattle V2 is probably going to bring a lot more fun to the game so i can enjoy swordbattle even more
  5. I like how the game has more that over 50k people that i can go against and have fun with
  6. Why i want to be a V2 tester is because i want to see the new PVP tactics and ideas here from the forum implemented within the game itself.
    This is why i want to be a V2 tester ^^^^^
5 Likes

Dear Gautum,

pls v2 tester

with lots of love, Memes

4 Likes

How truly exciting! :frog:

I would sign up, but alas…

I don’t believe I will be able to be active regularly enough to be a worthwhile tester :frowning:

8 Likes

i feel like i am eligable for testing cuz im in top 100 leaderboard and have play for over 65 hours but its completly ur disicion

1 Like

man finally smon who accepts they may not be the best instead of flexing their game stats. i respect that

4 Likes

Don’t let him do this again he dose this on purpose :man_facepalming:he did it for a previous vote think and he won by a land slide so he keeps doing it

4 Likes

@gautam I think that I should become a v2 tester because I am pretty experienced with v1 swordbattle. one thing I would like to point out is that I personally a pro at finding random glitches in games so I can maybe help to find some game breaking glitches. I would appreciate it if you made me a v2 tester but there are also a lot other people that deserve it more. All in all it would be cool if you made me a tester.

4 Likes

Also I have a couple of ideas on what we can add to the game

1 Like

I should be a V2 tester because as you all know, I make skins, so if I was able to test V2 I’d be able to help make the best skins possible to fit with the overall theme of the game. I will be going rapid fire with skins once I get home from vacation, so it will make up for the time I miss. And you all know that I have no life so it will be easy for me to just make as many skins (or whatever else coder throws at me) as possible. I’m also in top 100 so I’d be able to help test out some potential new techniques, even if I’m not the best player. I’d love to test some new design concepts I have for the game if I could. If that wasn’t enough, I’ve done a 1 mil run, have played for 101 hours, have been in this community for more than a year, and have made a lot of potentially long lasting relationships with most of you guys. I apologise for the long paragraph, but thanks for reading.

9 Likes

I want to do some JavaScript and Node coding and perhaps be a tester.
My Account

// Some random JS stuff (not Node)
/* Skip to the next comment cause this stuff is just proof I
ACTUALLY know how to code in JS */
var message = "Hello World!";
function thingy(a, b) {
  console.log(a + b);
  return a - b;
};
if ([1, 2, 3].splice(0, 2) == [3]) {
  document.cookie = thingy(5, 5) + "=Roast Chicken";
};
/* Ok I’m not gonna do the else or else if or for or while 
since that’s wasting my time */
// PLEASE I NEED SOMETHING TO DO (Perhaps Code) LEMME HELP CODE
2 Likes

50 people applied as of Jun 26! Everyone has a 1/5th chance, with more to the paragraph writers and active players. Not bad right?

10 Likes

I really enjoyed this game and want to test V2 out and have a lot of fun. It’s engaging. Everything you want an .io game to be. I can’t wait to see where this game goes. Here’s my stats » SalladShooter

5 Likes

Hi there! :wave:

I would be a good V2 tester because…

• I have a lot of experience with the game
  • I can help with some coding
  • I am active on Replit and AMC and can help promote V2 once it comes out

Here are some of my stats:

Joined 281 days ago

#495 all time

576 Games Played

5,339,461 XP

20h 4m 39s Total Playtime

1,403 Stabs

EDIT: stats keep updating so just look here: https://swordbattle.io/JayAySeaOhBee14

6 Likes

Make us testers proud! (And don’t leak anything)

3 Likes

Mine,
I have given great ideas for Swordbattle. For example, I gave good ideas about the animation of the title of Swordbattle. Only that Gautam thought it would be hard to code it in did he not add it. I suggested a format like gulper.io, or that two swordbattle players are carving out the letters. I do understand that it is hard to code, but Gautam did like my ideas. Also, for many of the friends I have, and who made a skin, and that I have edited, liked my ideas. I do not know a lot of programming, but I know some basic programming ideas of games. I have programmed small projects with Python and Pygame, and now with Java because of the FTC robotics competition team that I am in.

3 Likes

For me:

I would love to be a swordbattle.io tester! I have made a couple skins for the game. I also am planning to become more active! I would spend all my time that i am on my computer reporting glitches and testing it out. I used to be active a whole lot on the forum and building up to become as active.

also why is it only one hour i have a feeling a lot of people played at least 3, for me i have played 31

5 Likes

Bru my powers out rn and so is the cell service, I don’t think I’m in condition to apply

6 Likes

I would really like to be able to do this, but I am going to be very inactive this summer and I don’t know if I will have time. Still, I’ll give my reasons anyways in case I end up doing something.

Reasons for tester:

• I have been with the community for over a year and I understand gameplay and the wants of the player base
  • I have lots of experience playing the game
  • I would say I’m a trusted member of this community and can give good feedback on the game
  • I have been able to find bugs before

Reasons for dev?

• I have created several of my own “games” and worked on testing and such
  • I have helped contribute code to the game, and I have done lots of coding
  • I know javascript, typescript, node (which is really just javascript), html, css, react, and I am used plenty of third-party libraries such as bootstrap and jquery
  • I know how to create servers and I know socket io and I know a fair amount of websocket too
9 Likes

bet, I’ll play for 3 days straight

I have lots of free time every day to test your game and will report any bugs I find.

(1 sentence because I hate writing and it’s late lul)

3 Likes

As you can see recently i have been playing half an hour every week day to try find out some bugs iam have posted two bugs to @gautam at the moment.
Proof:

1 Like