Is it possible? (no evols)

so i wanted to try something new…

and i came up with a really good idea, that at first i thought was impossible, for reasons ill explain below. and…

what i came up with was to get to 60k without using an evolution. this was really funny because i could tell some people were thinking, “why are they not using evols” or something like that.

i thought it would be impossible, because, you know, many evolutions are overpowered, such as tank. but it was actually not what i thought it would be. at all.

because, believe it or not, it was fairly easy, because it was almost like using tank for the whole time. i was still really slow and broke chests a little slower than tank speed. my attack damage was the one notable difference from tank…

but i just used that to have longer comboes, so it was fine.

i didn’t come into contact with much action, except for this one time when someone rushed me with beserker’s ability.

they had came in from the bushes, and used their ability. since i was similar to tank, it was pretty hard to stop their combo, but i managed to do it after they hit me only two times using this strategy i have to stop abilities from being useful for attacking me. but that’s for another post…

anyways, i killed them eventually, which gave me quite a few coins.

talking of coins, i found it suprisingly easy to break chests, because chestbreaking speed is determined by the player’s mass, not their evol progress, i know that now.

overall, it was really fun - i might try this again! i had someone kill me when i got 60k, but this was my final score:
Screenshot 2023-11-07 at 5.44.35 PM

2 Likes

Its not tht gard to survive withiut evos…

5 Likes

true, i just proved that. i had never tried it before now, and that’s why i wanted to do it in the first place.

60k is nothing get max level with no evol:)

4 Likes

Can u get 60k without breaking chest

2 Likes

What happened to doing a pushup for every coin you pick up? :shoot:

2 Likes

Who r u talking to fam

incognitoes. He’s gonna have so much fun doing that challenge, and trying to type up a post afterwards.

2 Likes

:+1:

speak engrish

1 Like

ill probably try that, sounds interesting.

lol sure ill do it soon

i kinda suck at the game so I wont be abel to do that

1 Like

@F1NN bro u need to do this better

1 Like

Please don’t ping me without something important to say Fire_head, I have done this better before though do not have any images

1 Like

I’ll get 1m without elv

well I alr have

1 Like

well i kinda knew its not new - swordbattle.io has been around for a long time, you know? but i think this is one of the more recent posts mentioning this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.