lag is making me teleport back a bit or into random places?/BOT ARE TELEPORTING AND APPEARING OUTTA NOWHERE?

so i was gonna break a chest this was during when i got 51k then outta nowhere A BOT TPS OUTTA NOWHERE AND TRIED TO KILL ME but failed a second bot did the same and a third bot just spinned in lava. AND when i was gonna take a pic of the 51k achievement and check the forum for 1 SECS FOR ONE SECS i die by LAVA!

I WAS RIGHT HERE AND I DIE BY LAVA WHEN I GOT BACK AFTER 1 SECS I was also lagging when i was leaving the water to enter the lava zone. and i forgot to take the pic i died by lava i forgot to posted this sooner but i was doing something eariler @gautam you know anything about this?

1 Like

just a bug when you’re computer is bad

1 Like

really bruh

oh and the bots weren’t on the mini map they just tped outta nowhere

1 Like

stutter bug

1 Like

what?

1 Like

click the link is it the stuter bug?

1 Like

i mean i was able to still move i guess it might be the stutter bug because i was teleporting off the map before and i was starting lagging back so i guess that might of happened that may be the case

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.