Let's Argue #1: Warrior vs. Knight

You’d be surprised how many people I’ve killed in warrior without using my ability

1 Like

Really!

I’ve said i suck but it works every time!

1 Like

Also guys please keep insults to a low level, and while it’s fun to argue don’t be mad at someone for preferring something else than you, in the end it’s just a game

slap please dont close this it’s so fun

1 Like

If this gets too off topic I’m still gonna close it

1 Like

Knights wouldn’t be able to squeeze out of a well executed warrior ability tho.

time to talk about my favorite baking methods!

(jk)

Also, the vamp revamp would solo both options, just saying

I was in a 1v1 with a knight
I was a warrior
I won even though he had more coins than me

1 Like

“well executed”

By that you mean the knight would have to be stupid enough to go EXACTLY in the corner and not move the extra 10 seconds it’s gonna take for the warrior to get to you

same but I was the knight and had LESS coins, you probably fought a noob

He was #25 on the leaderboard
Idk though :/

hmmm, idk then, mayb ur just really good

Nah that can’t be it…

yes it can

Samurai manage and me had such long fights with it XD

2 Likes

Are you calling me noob?

Guys, it warrior. Well, I don’t know about samurai, was not there for it. But if you can play well, then it is easy to defend the knights super. And, the knight is small, easy to counter. Warrior has an incredible super, and is decently sized. In my opinion warrior evol is the best. (Way better than knight)

only when you have yours

Easy to get away from*

4 sizes too big*

1 Like

I used to be really good at knight. Then I stopped using it and I’m not very good anymore. :(

Warrior is good if your a noob as all you have to do is bait people into using their ability then smash them in a corner or against a wall. Its also better for PVP.

Knight is good if your a pro as if you can time your attacks and get past the other persons defense then you can do massive amounts of damage. Kinda sucks at PVP tho.

Winner: Warrior, for its ease of use and its advantage in fighting without a ability.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.