Life Update

This may or may not be one of my last posts on here for a bit, my aunt just came to my room and told me my mom has around 24 to 72 hours left to live, so I guess this is it, it’s really hard so again I’m gonna try to stay on the game but if I’m not, you know where I am. And again I would like to thank everyone, coder guatam, shadow, skillz, and everyone who helped me get into the game, get good at the game, and the ones who put me into life. I love you mom and I hope you can find a better life in heaven and with god, whoever that may be. Thank you all and here’s a cookie for reading :cookie:, and you can’t forget the milk :milk_glass:.

From,
Alex (AA Prods YT)

2 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss bro. Take care, enjoy the final moments you have with her.

8 Likes

Shoot sorry about that

6 Likes

Im so sorry that you have to lose someone close to you.

6 Likes

Very sorry for your loss but if you ever need anything we will always be here for you

6 Likes

Bro this really hurts me. I didnt even get to see u on lb yet. AA, ill never forget u man u will
always be part of my legacy. :heart:

5 Likes

I’m so sorry about your loss man, I hope you can recover and make it back to this forum. Btw phantom, it’s his mom, not him.

2 Likes

My bad

3 Likes

My condolences to you and your family. I hope you get through this tough time.

2 Likes

So sorry dude - hope you get through this hard time.

“Everyone wonders what a person would do in the face of death. For you, you will have to endure this. People think that death is nothing, but death really hits you after. So please, spend time with your loved ones. Enjoy these precious moments with your mom, it may not last forever. Now get off of this, and go!”

2 Likes

I don’t know who you are but comrade just take this :saluting_face:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.