Looking for Forum Helpers for Lurkers.io

Looking for Forum helpers

Hello, I’m working on the lurkers.io Forum and looking for up to 5 community members who have a strong understanding of the game, community, and rules etc. to help write content on the Forum.

Everything will be public and discoverable via Google helping future players and help boost Lurker’s presence in future. You can also help others by answering questions etc.

We’re expanding the lurkers.io section and need people to write content (eg. tutorials, guides, etc). The people in program will get instructions by me on how to use the Forum well and also bypass the default trust level system and go straight to Level 3 (max is Level 4), and also get a custom badge & title.

If you’re passionate about Lurkers.io, here’s your chance to help future players of the game.

If you’re interested, sign up for a Forum account, and fill out the Form (link below) to submit an application. I will be reviewing applications later this week.

Application Form:

https://iogames.forum/w/lurkers-tl3/steps/step_1

Thanks! Lmk if you have any questions.

5 Likes

I suck at lurkers but i want the badge so bad aughurrrr

are you going to make one of these for gatdamn.io as well?

i think its best suited for games that already have a decent amount of people playing

3 Likes

i could help you with the guids =) and tutorials =) :smile:

Can I help?

Oh there a app 1 sec…

Do i need to have discord? I really been avoiding that app…