LTVegan - hang Lightspeed (and other extensions) on latest

LTVegan - hang Lightspeed (and other extensions) on latest

Server: TitaniumNetwork
Posted by: keystone200

Tested only with lightspeed because that was the only one I was able to test. I did this and didn’t flip the switch even one time for multiple hours (couldn’t test for longer) and it worked fine. for me, this was much better than Dextensify and Anastasia but that might be a me thing (not a step, but I had other tabs open while doing this, which causes more lag) steps:

1. for lightspeed filter agent, go to chrome-extension://adkcpkpghahmbopkjchobieckeoaoeem/main.js . for other extensions, find the biggest file for the extension
  2. open chrome://extensions/?id=IDHERE (for lightspeed it’s chrome://extensions/?id=adkcpkpghahmbopkjchobieckeoaoeem )
  3. CTRL+A to copy all of the code, then drag the copied text to the tabs bar. this may freeze your chromebook a few times.
  4. start clicking the chrome extension tab (chrome://extensions/?id=IDHERE ) a few times, then wait (chromebook is currently frozen).
  5. when your chromebook isn’t as frozen, right click the main.js tab and duplicate it.
  6. click the “Allow access to file URLs” (multiple times for good measure) and the first tab should close itself. if BOTH tabs closed themselves, you did something wrong, or just try again.
  7. you should be able to normally use your Chromebook now. afaik you might be able to close the duplicated tab but I didn’t close it and it lasted for a long time.

Replies

hmmmmm — Today at 9:06 AM Hi yeatrider #o7CoolOblivion OP — Today at 9:06 AM hello hmmmmm — Today at 9:06 AM Cool kajig yeatrider #o7CoolOblivion OP — Today at 9:07 AM i found this by accident and it worked much much better than I expected it to hmmmmm — Today at 9:08 AM Cryptosmite jump scare when Windows XP — Today at 9:08 AM 5th comment hmmmmm — Today at 9:08 AM Nah Windows XP — Today at 9:08 AM 8th comment yeatrider #o7CoolOblivion OP — Today at 9:10 AM wait how do I change the title yeatrider #o7CoolOblivion changed the post title: LTVegan - hang Lightspeed (and other extensions) — Today at 9:11 AM yeatrider #o7CoolOblivion changed the post title: LTVegan - hang Lightspeed (and other extensions) on latest — Today at 9:11 AM Windows XP — Today at 9:12 AM Am I doing this wrong It just does a google search yeatrider #o7CoolOblivion OP — Today at 9:12 AM yeah ik keep on going Windows XP — Today at 9:12 AM So spam it Oh no yeatrider #o7CoolOblivion OP — Today at 9:13 AM holup there’s no spamming in this this should lag every tab, including lightspeeds big ass tab, which you can then kill and hang Windows XP — Today at 9:16 AM Yea No freeze at all I’m using securly yeatrider #o7CoolOblivion OP — Today at 9:17 AM uh oh yeatrider #o7CoolOblivion OP — Today at 9:17 AM oh iirc securely is lightweight yeatrider #o7CoolOblivion OP — Today at 9:17 AM did it work? Windows XP — Today at 9:17 AM biggest file is 100 kb no nothing happened no tabs hanged yeatrider #o7CoolOblivion OP — Today at 9:18 AM maybe it’s too small WAIT theoretically you could do this with any big text maybe try thay Windows XP — Today at 9:19 AM CRX Viewer Every file other than securly.min.js only scrolls a couple of lines yeatrider #o7CoolOblivion OP — Today at 9:20 AM bruh Lightspeed main.js is so so so much bigger that’s kind of why I put lightspeed specifically in the title Windows XP — Today at 9:22 AM Okay BabbaGMobile #o7 cool oblivion — Today at 9:48 AM i coined ltvegan twofoursixeight — Today at 9:50 AM Wow this worked yeatrider #o7CoolOblivion OP — Today at 9:50 AM ??? didn’t know that BabbaGMobile #o7 cool oblivion — Today at 9:50 AM ⁠kajigs-discussion⁠ technically it was ⁠kajigs⁠LTMEAT (better than LTBEEF) (pa… but idk if those people go on tn anymore yeatrider #o7CoolOblivion OP — Today at 9:51 AM um what do you want me to do about it tho BabbaGMobile #o7 cool oblivion — Today at 9:51 AM nothing just pointing that out yeatrider #o7CoolOblivion OP — Today at 9:51 AM okay imbord is back — Today at 9:51 AM tbh i’m stupid and how to i find the biggest file of securely yeatrider #o7CoolOblivion OP — Today at 9:52 AM probably won’t work with securly imbord is back — Today at 9:52 AM go guardian? BabbaGMobile #o7 cool oblivion — Today at 9:52 AM just do skiovox imbord is back — Today at 9:52 AM can’t on v121 twofoursixeight — Today at 9:52 AM This works on 121 BabbaGMobile #o7 cool oblivion — Today at 9:52 AM oh yeah lol twofoursixeight — Today at 9:52 AM Wait yeatrider #o7CoolOblivion OP — Today at 9:52 AM do you have both blockers imbord is back — Today at 9:52 AM ye twofoursixeight — Today at 9:52 AM Try putting the biggest thing you can search in there BabbaGMobile #o7 cool oblivion — Today at 9:53 AM i forgot nobody uses caub yeatrider #o7CoolOblivion OP — Today at 9:53 AM wouldn’t the small file be able to load once the tab is closed though? twofoursixeight — Today at 9:53 AM Like go to one of the files and then search for something like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (copy+paste repeatively) then it would work twofoursixeight — Today at 9:54 AM Ill test with another extension yeatrider #o7CoolOblivion OP — Today at 9:54 AM thanks twofoursixeight — Today at 9:54 AM Ill test it on gopher buddy Update: It just keeps searching for it. I have another idea. yeatrider #o7CoolOblivion OP — Today at 9:56 AM yeah I tried with a small extension it doesn’t seem to affect it whatsoever twofoursixeight — Today at 9:57 AM Either it closes the connection or it searches yeatrider #o7CoolOblivion OP — Today at 9:58 AM wait, then why did lightspeed lag when all I did was drag its code to the browser twofoursixeight — Today at 9:58 AM I’m not sure to be honest. Maybe it was so long it ended up hanging the search yeatrider #o7CoolOblivion OP — Today at 9:59 AM I copied that exact code (ls’) and searched it up while having the small file open twofoursixeight — Today at 10:00 AM Ill try 100kb of gibberish and see if I can hang an extension Nope. Same result. Idk what happened then

1 Like

this is aka ltmeat flood
chrose
and it works in other extensions

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.