Lurkers.io design flaw

when you are playing the same game mode on both servers, if you go to an empty room and want to build and someone comes to your room to bomb the building you have built, if you kick him, you will be banned.(there is votekick in the game)

web games are mostly for dumb kids to play games on their windows 7 computers. You should not put things in these games that people can abuse (I don’t think my behavior is abuse) and you should develop the game modes with this in mind.

By getting more support, your game will not be sustainable in a system where players need to be constantly monitored. In the evoworld io game, where +1,500 players are online, there is not a single support. I have also never seen such an intense need for officials in other io games I have played.

5 Likes

ur just mad ur bad at the game
dont dog on the creator just cuz ur mad its mean

How did you get the idea that I’m bad at the game?
are you a spokesman for the creator?
What makes you think I’m messing with the creator?

I just said that the game in its current form is not for dumb 10 year olds. The current version can be removed from the web and uploaded to steams.

1 Like

ok sorry for the assumption it’s just seemed a little mean, the way i read it mb ig its not (so) bad of a review

what’s your favorite game mode? mine is bedwars im super good at it maybe we should 1v1 some time =)

like if your any better? I can kill you in one tap dont even talk

ok thats your opinion don’t be mean to me or ill be mean back and when im mean im REALLY mean =)

ok nerd

i accept your insult as a compliment to my SMARTNESS :nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:
i appreciate it :smile:

I don’t understand how this will get you banned? Can you elaborate?

I went to the other server where there were usually no players. There were two people in the game, one was afk and the other was building something. I offered to help him and started helping. The afk player entered the game and started attacking the constructions with a bozaaka. Instead of chasing him and trying to kill him I started votekick and we kicked him and as a result I got banned.

The structure we tried to design was an experiment in a battle map where you can only use things like doors and chests, not blocks. I got kicked in the ass for trying to test different things.