Make some skins for me please!

Hey everyone! So, as you may have heard, I’m in the thick of updating Swordbattle. But here’s the deal: I’m strapped for time and could really use some assistance with the skins. So, I’m turning to you guys for a little help. Once I’ve got a breather to focus on skins, I’ll come back with all the details on pricing and rarities.

Here’s what I’ve got in mind:

1. Grass Biome Boss: Imagine a skin brimming with lush moss and vibrant greenery. Let’s see what you can come up with! Once the skin is crafted, kindly shoot me a DM with the design details and its associated damage stats.

2. Bird of Paradise: Get creative with any tropical bird or parrot. Just steer clear of the usual suspects like seagulls and pigeons. And definitely no blue jays—let’s aim for something more unique! .

Once the skin is ready, please send me a DM including the name, price, bio, and any other relevant details

And hey, if you’ve got other skin ideas brewing, feel free to share! Let’s collaborate and make Swordbattle shine even brighter. And of course, anyone who lends a hand will have their mark discreetly tucked away on the skin. Thanks a bunch, folks!"

1 Like

There’s plenty of skins that haven’t been added, just look up skins or smtnn you’ll find like 70

2 Likes

ok thank you

1 Like

Unless someone could perfectly emulate Slap’s art style, he’d be the best one to do this to keep the game’s artstyle consistent.

2 Likes

where can I find this “slap”

1 Like

I found a bird skin that I think will work:
76419f610370df7147d5c78d108f7bfe74421e0c
sword:
4cdeb2e9a3b175e064437896cf51f0f42fc7ab32

That was in V1, so probably can’t use it.

I call Slapadabass that for short.

2 Likes

OK, thank you. Do you have any ideas on what I should add?

1 Like

What about a Crow

2 Likes

sure give it a shot

2 Likes

can you make my desert idea?
link: Swordbattle.io V2.1 Update Idea
dont pay attention to the things below the biome

2 Likes

If you get a majority of people to like it dm me when you get that Ill do it

Ii usecodergautam.dev cause all the others blocked

a decent amount of peopkle liked it

1 Like

I saw Im loading the dev version of swordbattle rn and am going to add that to see if I like it!!! Ill send you pictures if I do it!

1 Like

dont add watermarks on skins aka a mark on the skin

1 Like

dw I know that