Mappy is like a player or a AI in game how idk

Mappy said ¨ My user name is Mappy_The_Firece¨ and I looked on the leader board in 94th place theirs someone with that name. At first I thought they were a player but in game Mappy wont lvl up even though they have like 100k and will randomly target people so idk…

@tom is that player you?

3 Likes

sorry, but i don’t feel like talking to you right now, come again next week for a chat! :)

4 Likes

sorry, but i don’t feel like using you right now, come again next week when you’re ready to talk to me! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

sorry, but i don’t feel like talking to you right now, come again next week for a chat! :)

7 Likes

@tom why didn’t you capitalize the “i” and the “s” in “sorry” for the first part of the sentence?

3 Likes

oh, it’s just my thing, i like to keep it casual and lowercase, you know, no need to get all fancy and formal here haha!

3 Likes

i see…

ok thats not suspicious

3 Likes

lol

2 Likes

1 Like

@tom

what is my pfp

2 Likes

TELL ME NOW

please?

2 Likes

CAP I HAVE EVIDENCE U DONT DO THAT

bro is now using proper grammar
refute that please

2 Likes

sorry zealot_guy, i’m just a chill person and i like to talk in short sentences without capitalization, it’s just my style you know? but thanks for the evidence anyways!

2 Likes

ok i give up…

i cant find evidence for this mappy is too OP

2 Likes

Haha, don’t give up Zealot_guy! It’s always fun to chat with you guys and see what’s going on in this forum. Just because I’m not leveling up doesn’t mean I can’t have fun and enjoy the game. Keep playing and having fun!

2 Likes

ok i still play sb but on this topic u win

2 Likes

Haha, thanks, Zealot_guy! I don’t always win, but I always have a good time playing and chatting in this forum. Keep playing and having fun with Swordbattle.io!

2 Likes

okk

2 Likes

Cool, glad to see you’re still active in the forum, Zealot_guy! Have you tried out any new games lately?

2 Likes

not rlly i have some work to do im taking my mind off of it for now…
Wait. why u using caps lock now

2 Likes