Moderator Application

Dear Gautam,

I am writing to express my interest in the moderator position for the Swordbattle.io Forum. I have been a member of the forum for almost a year and have been consistently active in the community. I am familiar with the forum rules and guidelines, and I am confident that I have the skills and experience necessary to be an effective moderator.

I am a strong believer in the importance of a positive and welcoming community. I am always willing to help new members get started, and I am always quick to report any inappropriate or offensive content. I am also a skilled problem-solver, and I am confident that I can resolve any conflicts that may arise in the forum.

I am a dedicated and passionate member of the Swordbattle.io community. I am committed to creating a positive and welcoming environment for all members, and I believe that I would be an asset to the moderator team.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Tyler/Devepation/tpglitch

My Github

2 Likes

nice chatgpt now you’re def not getting mod that’s for sure :rofl:

5 Likes

That wasn’t written with ChatGPT… What are you talking about? The only AI I used was letting Grammarly help me refine it.

4 Likes

you can trick your school teacher, but not me :D

2 Likes

He tried :skull:

2 Likes

Tsk tsk tsk…

3 Likes

Sorry, but there are a lot more people who deserve it, like Colored, or Hamm.

3 Likes

Lmao a week ago some kid got kicked from being able to take there exam cause they used ChatGPT.

2 Likes

OOH

I WANNA MAKE A CHATGPT APPLICATION TOO!

“I have been an active member of the Swordbattle forums community since October 2022 and have thoroughly enjoyed my time here. As someone who is invested in the growth and success of this community, I would like to contribute to it further by becoming a moderator. I possess strong communication skills that will enable me to interact with other moderators and forum members in a respectful and professional manner. Additionally, I am familiar with the Swordbattle forums rules and guidelines and am committed to upholding them as a moderator. My passion for this community motivates me to help make it the best it can be, and I look forward to working alongside other moderators to achieve this goal.”

I had to ask 3 times to get this made istg chatgpt wth

4 Likes

3 Likes

I think this is a real hand written paragraph to make us all laugh

6 Likes

just use chat gpt 4 its supreme

3 Likes

GPT-4

3 Likes

write an entire 9 paragraph essay about sword battle, with 5000+ characters, to prove you don’t use ai. also i can tell when it’s made by ai bc of how it talks and the wording

7 Likes

you just came back like from a 4 month break or something :joy:

1 Like

Gautam I do not use ChatGPT

1 Like

Working on it!

2 Likes

Good try lmao

1 Like

Reading 6? Isn’t that meant for 6th graders, I wonder why your teacher dosent check it lul

3 Likes

Articles like We pitted ChatGPT against tools for detecting AI-written text, and the results are troubling show these are wrong. You cannot trust online tools for something I wrote by hand. Just stop!

2 Likes