my first yt video in a MONTH...

right but its in a different place.

maybe, i dont think that would be that clean i might try that tho.

also, why make it small? just go ahead and make it regular, and bold that lmfao. i know that im using bots and want others to know that, too.

(and i dont really care if they dont like it, cuz hey its modeled off of minecraft combos and they do use esta.land so its the same, is it not lol?)

every bad Minecraft combos, just look at technoblade (only mc pvper i know lol)

1 Like

wh- that’s a complete opposite type of PVP, i’m talking about a completely sepera- mmc, boxing, sumo, the like.

??? he combo ppl off cliffs??? wdym opposite type???

like, first of all mostly 1.18 pvp, and also mostly boxing, and sumo on minemen. i dont ever recall technoblade doing a vid on that, only the potato wars and the like

uhhhhh idk i don’t play mc enough to know what those words mean… i do know you’re just making excuses

wdym excuses, what for?

also guys, 25 view benchmark! (not much but i expected an average of two views per vid when i started)

not 1v1ing ppl and instead “hitsyncing” bots and not even doing a perfect job at it

ik its not perfect lol, this is literally capcut, of all things and my fourth vid, second in which i really edited.

plus you said yourself my editing was more you could ever do, so why complain about it not being perfect? (although i admit it certainly is not lol, i am making another vid now, hopefully better)

one of my main content pitches

no i mean like, you’re getting hit while fighting bots XDD

well… no one will be really intrested

mh-hm as i said, the mc hit sounds were to make the hitsync sounds satisfying and i accidentally placed one too early so i had to reflect that in my clip.

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 3.17.51 PM
Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 3.18.00 PM
Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 3.18.10 PM
Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 3.18.18 PM

also look! (ty @gautam :] )

making a new one now!

Rookie numbers

For the sake of audience retention, just be sure to only have footage of you fighting players. There are plenty of opportunities to do so, and it’ll be much more impressive than fighting bots.

true, but what can you expect? this is swordbattle.io lol…

(also i expected this to be a small channel, at least its not “no one”

true, i will include some bots tho for the sake of the hitsync.

also…talking of audience retention…

Screenshot 2024-03-13 at 5.48.30 PM

and the actual video is 30 seconds shorter. i think that’s enough audience retention lmao

people like 1v1s, got it