My Grind Update 1

As some of you may know I am trying to get to the top 100 and I have really been grinding, so I am going to start posting updates everyday until we get there. This is where we will start and hopefully we can reach it soon. Wish me luck and to everyone who celebrates, happy Thanksgiving :pray::grinning::turkey:. And this is my first post so thanks to everyone who has welcomed me to the forum and support me already.

9 Likes

Best of luck on your journey to the leaderboard :slight_smile:

Tip for grinding, cycling through your gold with an alt or a friend can be effective.

3 Likes

Bro you’re already 177 all time? I thought you were like 200 or 250 a few days ago

Btw, welcome to the forum, already followed you since I kno you well

3 Likes

I jumped from 226 to 177 in 2 days!!!

4 Likes

inserts Manuel - Gas Gas Gas

3 Likes

At the rate your going, you’ll be on the leaderboard in just a couple weeks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

gl bro

2 Likes

Thank you so much

2 Likes

Keep going man u will prob past me one day

2 Likes

Nice! I haven’t played the game in some time, so how much xp do you have to have to get into the top 100?

2 Likes

According to the leaderboards, at least 25,777,352 XP.

2 Likes

Just gotta keep going update 2 will be out today

4 Likes

It’s funny, I remember back when getting the Assassin skin was considered an actual accomplishment. I think that was even my first post here on this forum.

Somehow I’m still in the low 70s.
Keep it up and you’ll pass me

3 Likes

daddy

I am trying to get to the leaderboard too I am at 242 and I am trying to get 1-2 mill per week

2 Likes

:o we are at 25 mil now? Noice!

2 Likes

Im going for 2 mil a day lol

1 Like

Well I am very busy and just trying to get back in the game

2 Likes

Nice

1 Like