My grind updates... (all in one topic!)

intro:

in order to prevent your guys’s feed being clogged up with almost-daily updates, i will put all of my updates on this topic, and comment when i edit it further, Moneyless’s suggestion. thanks! the next update will occur shortly after i grind.

grind update #1:

today i decided to do another 100k run just cuz i had time…totally not going to cram the newspaper for tomorrow and tryhard for one hour…

anyways, that’s not the point. i continued my grind today off-schedule, because why not? and this time, i got a little more than 100k, even!

funny for me, because i can actually see my improvement, because it took me one minute less to get 20k more! i will post these updates every day i grind 100k!

signing off now :heart:

grind update #2:

so today i did a little worse than usual, because i got almost no kills, and got 92k instead of 100k, but my time got 10x better, and i was about to break a purple chest, so i’d say, overall a win.

also, my 120k run last time makes up for this 92k, next time i’ll do better.

but the actual reason for this is because of this guy named Vengeance, the person who killed me.

Vengeance, we think, is actually a hacker because we saw them changing skin in-game and also looked like they were using killaura by hitting precisely when we were in-range - buut that might be just because they are good.

we tried to take Vengeance down but even a 3v1 couldn’t kill them…one thing about them is that though they are good, they really are not kind and kept on trying to kill us even after some people were killed multiple times: Vengeance kept killing them.

anyways, i did as much as i could, so i’m overall happy.

grind update #3

for the past two days or so i didn’t grind due to too little time, so today i grinded to get some extra coins. as usual, i grinded for a 100k.

there was pretty much no complications except for a bunch of people trying to roach me while i was lumberjack, but shadow helped with that, so big thanks to shadowblade.

i noticed a couple more minutes than last time on my time count, probably because of the roachers.

anyways, my stats:

signing off now. btw, ty guys for getting me to #1 for topics made! (and 200 topics made!)

grind update #4:

so today i took a little bit longer than usual due to some chatting i did with people…pretty chill tbh. but i did get an 100k in the meanwhile, ty to oyoy for killing me (gonna do this from now on).

forgetful me forgot to take a picture of the death screen, but i would say it took me about 17 minutes, and i definitely know i got 10 kills.

cya in the next grind update,

incog.

1 Like

honestly kinda too repetitive

anything i can do to improve it?

actually…i think i know how

I don’t think we need to know every time you do 100k

alright so should i keep it brief but with some extra news?

The thing is, this type of post just keeps clogging up the feed. Maybe you could make the update on the same topic and not create a new one everytime

4 Likes

alright, editing this topic.

You should also post updates in the replies, just to keep the topic active. If you edit it, people will not be notified.

Unless your me lol

1 Like

yeah, exactly my plan!

update: my second grinding session has been posted in this topic, so be sure to scroll up and take a look: make sure to check it out!

I think it might be better to also just include it as a reply, like:

Grind Update #2:

Details here

alright, ty for the suggestions, i think i will do both for clarity

1 Like

grind update #2: (posted in topic as well)

so today i did a little worse than usual, because i got almost no kills, and got 92k instead of 100k, but my time got 10x better, and i was about to break a purple chest, so i’d say, overall a win.

also, my 120k run last time makes up for this 92k, next time i’ll do better.

but the actual reason for this is because of this guy named Vengeance, the person who killed me.

Vengeance, we think, is actually a hacker because we saw them changing skin in-game and also looked like they were using killaura by hitting precisely when we were in-range - buut that might be just because they are good.

we tried to take Vengeance down but even a 3v1 couldn’t kill them…one thing about them is that though they are good, they really are not kind and kept on trying to kill us even after some people were killed multiple times: Vengeance kept killing them.

anyways, i did as much as i could, so i’m overall happy.

update: my third grinding session has been posted in this topic, so be sure to take a look. it is also it’s down here if that’s easier for you all:

grind update #3

for the past two days or so i didn’t grind due to too little time, so today i grinded to get some extra coins. as usual, i grinded for a 100k.

there was pretty much no complications except for a bunch of people trying to roach me while i was lumberjack, but shadow helped with that, so big thanks to shadowblade.

i noticed a couple more minutes than last time on my time count, probably because of the roachers.

anyways, my stats:

signing off now. btw, ty guys for getting me to #1 for topics made! (and 200 topics made!)

Lol, for you every single user activity gets you notified :rofl:

fr - must be really annoying at times

update: my fourth grinding session has been posted in this topic, so be sure to take a look. it is also down here if that’s easier for you all:

grind update #4:

so today i took a little bit longer than usual due to some chatting i did with people…pretty chill tbh. but i did get an 100k in the meanwhile, ty to oyoy for killing me (gonna do this from now on).

forgetful me forgot to take a picture of the death screen, but i would say it took me about 17 minutes, and i definitely know i got 10 kills.

cya in the next grind update,

incog.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.