My Suggestion

How would the unable to kill people feature work?

maybe a team feature?

1 Like

…if your teammate has to leave
They ask you to kill them
You can’t
Catastrophe

3 Likes

No I like hitting my teammates plus I like hitting people into each other and playing ping pong

2 Likes

uhhh

ok?

Also boosting people can’t be possible if you can’t harm them

2 Likes

Actually this might be coming after v2. Australia is the biggest playerbase after the US and UK

Read this → Swordbattle is played in 170 countries?

Again while teaming is not against the rules or anything it’s really annoying and many players don’t like it, so I’m not gonna protect them further

Maybe when there’s a team or battle royale mode sure.

I think this will make the game a lot more confusing. While its not a bad idea, I want to eventually make it so that clans can choose a color or you can get cooler colors as you level up.

Maybe I might add name colors as a cosmetic in v2, but probably not by the looks of it. Sorry.

6 Likes

@gautam if you add Australia you should get rid of us2 and just make a North America server

1 Like

Canada is fourth in player count but instead of doing a dedicated server I feel like it would be better to do one usa server and one North America server. logic being that the UK doesn’t have it’s own server, it has Europe.

1 Like

will other cosmetics be added (like those suggested in my v2 dump?)
purely curious not advertising i swear

Then there should be a “turn off” button for that feature in-game

Why don’t you remove the USA1 server? The USA1 server is for Canada and there are more people in Australia (and US) that play Swordbattle than in Canada.

Ok guess I have to be careful not to kill my teammates.

Ok I reckon you should add it as a cosmetic so people can buy it. That way it’s not confusing. It’s just a suggestion.

He should get rid of US1 since US1 is a Canadian server

killer has a better suggestion. why disclude people in canada if u can include them?

3 Likes

Worst take I’ve ever seen. That is blatant discrimination

2 Likes

Someone actually fell for my propaganda :laughing:

maybe this can be added where if ur top 100 its different from default top 50, top 25 top 10 and so forth, kinda how its already right next to the name but the whole name is a certain color

Is my propaganda working??!?!?!?

Disclaimer: The propaganda that USA1 and 2 are Canadian servers are not true, and was made up by me for the pupose of my entertainment

GOD DAMN YOU PENGUIN WHY DID YOU GIVE ME FALSE HOPE YOU SLIMEYWAG ARGHH
I feel very very angry right now, you even somehow used the placebo effect on me as I honestly believed usa 2 has worse lag but it DOESNT :rage:

2 Likes

even the system hates me :sob:

How often do you accidentally kill/stab the people you team with, to the point where you are demanding an “unable-to-kill-people” feature?

If this happens a lot, I’m afraid that’s on you and your poor coordination.

Here let me fix
White=People with no account
Blue=People with accounts
Red=Developers of swordbattle

1 Like

Wait I tricked another person?!?!?!!?!?!?!? YOU THOUGHT I HAD SB INSIDER INFO?!?!?!?!?!?!?

2 Likes