My V2 Map Idea

, ,

So
I’ve been working on a map for the past week and a few days.
I don’t really care if it is added, but it would be cool though.
This is said map:
Screenshot 2024-02-25 3.16.37 PM

And this is what it looks like compared to the old map:
Screenshot 2024-02-25 3.16.29 PM
It’s a big size difference.
Ofc, it can be made bigger if it is too small.

The map has lore.
I’ll add more information over time.

Tell me the lore.

later, its too much

Ngl if i make this a v3 map, there would be too much biomes. Because the CCU(concurrent users) limit is low and if i’d make it the actual size, there wouldn’t be much player interactions. So then i’d have to make each biome smaller, js saying. I like the concept though

therell be lots of bots and other mobs

1 Like

plus there are restrictions on it (ill get into that later)

OK
So basically
I’ll tell yall abt the restrictions on the map
When you spawn in, you’ll only be able to move freely to the city, savannah, and grassland
When you reach 10k, you’ll be able to access the bridge
when you reach 30k, you’ll be able to access the lava area
when you reach 50k you’ll be able to use a portal in the city to take you to the forest and then you’ll have access to the rest of that island.
When you reach 75 or 100k you’ll have access to The Outlands (mega lore place)
P.S. all numbers are changeable if it might be too hard or too easy

moose boss

moose aint a boss
so ill replace it

I have a good idea for a grassland boss but its more balanced for a present update like something that’d release next week

what is it?

ig I’ll post topic later

1 Like

LORE

Origins:
Basically, the origin is that there was a big war and when it ended the governments were destroyed and the people/players took power and did random stuff.

City:
The City is the last remaining city that wasn’t destroyed in the war. It has a lot of chests in it and a portal that takes the player to the third island.

The Lava Wall:
The Lava Wall was constructed before the war to keep the players safe from the dangers behind it. Only players with a special clearance can get through.

The Third Island
The Third Island is a dangerous place where a lot of hostile mobs roam. It is accessible through a portal in the city, but you need a special clearance to get through.

The Outlands:
There was a scientific facility that was researching making the players more powerful, when there was a leak and someone got infected by a virus. The facility is in the area now known as the Outlands where these infected players roam. (They are bots but are automatically hostile and do a lot of damage. When they kill a player, an infected bot spawns to take their place. Of course, the player would respawn as well.) A wall was built to keep the Infected in. Only players with a special clearance can get through.

EXTRA LORE: Atlantis
There once was an island that was off the mainland. It had extremely advanced things and loot. Some say it was an artificial island that is currently hiding under the ocean. Others say it was destroyed in the war.

There’s more lore but that’s all that is needed.

… what if you just hide in the corner of the ocean? how would that work?

u cant, you cant go in the ocean

how would you cross lava and desert

oh, theres a portal

1 Like

if thats too complicated then i could add another bridge

whats the current ccu? and can it be made higher?

20, other plans are more expensive. I’m still thinking about it.

1 Like