(new method for spacing?) so i tried chat tapping

so i wanted to try something…new…

so i decided to try chat tapping

basically, chat tapping is a somewhat new method of styling which i figured out a couple of days ago…

with v2 came a lot of new pvp features that both advertantly and inadvertantly affect pvp…one of these changes being that opening chat prevents you from hitting while opening chat…

and so a few days ago i thought, why not tap chat in between every hit in order to enforce timing a little more?

(this is kind of pointless but fun to learn and to do and is a variant of w/s tapping)

at first it was sort of weird, because i was struggling to get my timing right and it felt a little weird to me.

however, i started to get the hand of it in no time. for any of you who might like to try this, the timing goes hit, double tap return, hit, depending on what your hit cooldown is for your specific size.

i also learnt that the hardest part of it is not the timing - the excecution is fairly easy to learn with practice - but applying the timing with movement.

i find that it can be difficult to pinpoint where and how to move efficiently while focusing on timing your chat taps.

and, though it is very unnessacary and pointless, i find that chat tapping kind of did help me improve my sense of spacing, though that may just be me.

(all for discovering weird pointless new ways to style/combo lol)

2 Likes

Honestly feel like this might help you keep mind and fingers active so u get a like

2 Likes

stop paying taxces

yeah ig sorta like you get a better sense of your surroundings because you are keeping your mind active with the two things to focus on

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.