new vid!! + why i took a break in making videos...

so you may have noticed that i hadn’t made a video on my youtube channel in about a month before this video:

but i decided to come back because i thought i realized it was quite enjoyable…now with that being said, i made another video here:

the reason why this is a little worse than the last is because i actually have two big projects in mind for my yr channel…one is the discord server, which im still working on, the other one you’ll find out soon ;].

also, if you enjoy my vids, make sure to like and sub! thanks!

1 Like

だから僕は、だから僕はソードバトルを辞めた
You didn’t even take that long to make the new video :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

And its literally horrible and your using mc montage shorts for tour background music

Bros only pvping bots :joy: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: :clown_face: :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

And you almost literally died to a bot and only pvp bots

If only I had consistent fps…

Fight actual people bruh…
You can get actually interesting fights if you 1v2 with even people that suck
(Oh wait incog dosen’t have the skill to even do that)

5 days??

lmao just lower resolution

what do you think were the clips of me killing the four people lmfaooo

We gotta keep a more :sparkles: positive and supportive :sparkles: environment here. Constructive criticism is always allowed, but don’t go far.

Explain more in detail why fighting bots is uninteresting.

3 Likes

Anyways, here are my thoughts on this sort of content.

I get that there have been Minecraft Youtubers doing the same for content against Minecraft bots. However, the difference between doing this in Minecraft vs swordbattle is that the bots on Minecraft are specifically designed for people to practice combos, whereas the swordbattle bots are just there. They aren’t too hard to fend off or combo, which is why people just may not be interested in watching you fight bots all the time. One instance of you fighting players might not be enough. Make your videos entirely centered around that.

At the end of the day, it is up to you what you’d like to do with your content. But consider viewers’ feedback and try other things. I think fighting actual players would make for much better content.

3 Likes

there to do what though? there to be killed. which can be accomplished through combos.

as are the bots in minecraft.

*four

but a lot of people run though, and most of my montages will be around 1:30 with speedups.

:+1:

1 Like

but this yapper only fights bots

i literally had four clips of fighting and killing players? in one video?

I don’t really understand how the Minecraft bots/PVP work, since I’ve never played it. But I’d imagine that it would require more skill to combo bots there than it does in swordbattle?

Maybe it’s just a difference in people’s tastes then. Number1, Penguin, and I don’t find it interesting. With that said, if you personally enjoy this kind of content, I’ll respect it, and leave it at that.

Eh sorry, my memory wasn’t that great. Point is, the vast majority of the video was fighting bots. You fighting players was towards the very end, so it’s fair if people didn’t notice it.

Then get more/better footage. Players running happens to me too. Play the game more often, and you’ll be able to get footage where you are able to kill players before they run.

1 Like

yes, but in my opinion its proportional. both the bots and the players are more skilled in minecraft than in swordbattle.io, with the bot and player’s skill being proportional to each other from minecraft and swordbattle.io

probably.

with about 70 percent of my channel’s watchers are NOT from iogames.forum (and prolly dont play swordbattle.io), i dont think they mind nor are that aware that the bots are bots.

i try to do at least 1 vid per week though (as recommended to gain popularity most efficiently), so that might be a little tough ill try tho.

1 Like

5 days is not a long time for making a video… even the ytbers that post a lot only post one per week (excluding some people that make small videos every day or have a whole company to make videos)

No that’s not the problem because when I start playing I have around 50 fps but after 50 minutes it’s jittering 20fps it’s a optimisation problem probably
so lowering resoloution doesn’t help.

sure, we want to see satisfying videos of actual people getting killed because actual people have feelings and as a viewer watching a real person getting killed makes me think how mad they get after getting killed.
incog claims to kill 4 real players but I didn’t even notice because it wasn’t intresting.

there are no purpose to bots really, also the combos themselves aren’t perfect. perfect combos are really easy on bots…

no one actually watches those videos. it may be intresting to watch when the person is talking while fighting bots in the back ground

ok sounds like a skill issue because you are saying people run when you can just run faster than them, out smart them. you probably only take like 15 minutes filiming the video and take 4 hours editing it. take longer time actually finding good fights. some people give good fights.

fr

ok, maybe you don’t understand why people like looking at real fights. it’s intresting to see (lemmie use minecraft analogy because you love minecraft so much) skilled players fighing.

yeah sometimes i see very funny and intresting things to happen so maybe i give you footage and you edit it because i am incapable of editing.

そういうデータあるんですかか?
You and your 10 watchers? If your channel was bigger that point might be stronger but you don’t even have 50 subs

true, so my aim is to post at least once every week.

yeah so then its probably optimisation, agreed.

uhm…? almost no one gets mad after being killed once. its just a question of, “oh they got me. maybe next time i’ll beat them.”

so then what is the basis of your claim, i need to kill more players if you dont notice? if that is the case i dont think you are a good candidate to be remarking on matters such as those.

really? i beg to differ.

of course the combos arent perfect. i did warn you guys that this was gonna be a bit worse than my other vid, because im working on something- actually two things- big.

i myself play minecraft, and particularly like to watch shorts (the vast majority of the time shorts creators put bots in at least a fraction of their vids.) their views exceed 2-5k regularly, on those vids with only bots. while 2-5k doesnt seem much it proves that people are interested in seeing that type of content.

how long would that take, though? also keep in mind i have to keep up with my deadline of one vid per week at LEAST.

agreed, though my content pitch differs a bit from the usual swordbattle.io youtuber, i like to do hitsyncs and when skilled players fight they tend to trade a lot with only smaller combos which would be harder to edit.

id prefer not.

i was, too. you just have to learn. and i bet i could do even better using another editing software than capcut lol…

i dont think it matters how MANY watch, it matters what percentile of those who do are from iogames.forum/play swordbattle.io.

:sparkles: Slayyyyy :sparkles: Shadowblade!

Tell them that :sparkles: Positive Truth :sparkles:

But yea, Idk why there is so much hate around a sb yt vid. :person_shrugging:

1 Like