Number 1 is hacking

Everyone i would just like to make it clear that number 1 is clearly hacking he insta abils when he get his evolve when he is in fight and he hits you yet you cant hit him even tho your bigger

3 Likes

You’re telling me he’s smart enough to make a hacking client?! (joke of course)
No he’s just better at the game then you

1 Like

who said he made it?

1 Like

^ it a joke mate

1 Like

And bro better at the game really nobody can instabitly evolve and abil there on complete different areas of screen

1 Like

“oh brother this guy stinks!”

1 Like

there are keybinds though

1 Like

You can press the evolution button and press g to instantly use an ability

1 Like

K so first of all Kids pressed after he got a army and tried to 1v5 me then I died right

I killed 3

then it was him with 30k and some kid named bear with 30k too
he’s mad after I cooked him to red while I was default not even able to get tank or beserk LOL

Have fun pissed on kid keep telling ppl I’m hacking L LOL your just trash L bozo / ratioed

4 Likes

I know that Number can be mildly toxic at times, but I crosschecked and logged on

He wasn’t hacking.

3 Likes

This guy holds the biggest grudges even if you give a perfect rebuttal he’s still gonna be annoying for as long as he lives

3 Likes

numb has never been toxic to me but idk

1 Like

I agree with you

1 Like

i wish i was in that

1 Like

wow taking the tl4 role already jkjkjk and how will you know if I wasn’t :thinking:

who knows what if I was… JK

1 Like

also its called pvping with ur curser next to elv and I when Im low I keep my thumb closer to g to elv ._.

1 Like

@gautam make it so we can have custom keybinds for elv so I can become more powerful LOL

1 Like

is there a keybind for evolving?

1 Like

no for power I just click with my sword near elv

1 Like

leon ur such a a noob. ur so bad that ur calling num a hacker. ur just mad kid

1 Like