ONE MILLION COIN RUN

LETSGOOO
Thank you @SKILZZZ very much for giving your coins and being there.

This took very long almost 2 hours, ik its not that long but it felt long. My pc was literally dying at the end and as you can see i had like only 32 fps and over 100 ping, it even got higher around 300, and there was this one long lag spike where everything was frozen, and I thought it was over but we did it!
Thanks @SKILZZZ

11 Likes

Yooo congrats!!

2 Likes

thanks gautam for not having a server reset in the middle

2 Likes

What do you mean ONLY 32 fps, my fps at 1mil is around 7-5 and its torture having to watch the equivalent of a powerpoint for over an hour

3 Likes

well 32 fps paired with whole screen freezes that last 30 seconds every minute, as well as having roachers who never stop even though they keep dying but they keep coming back, has to be at least kind of painful.

2 Likes

Np man :+1:

2 Likes

Good job but ur actually not the first one.

1 Like

This is probably his first one million coin run. Even if it isn’t the first 1 million run ever, it’s still a huge accomplishment :slight_smile:

5 Likes

took me 1 hour to get 1m, get on my level broody

2 Likes

who is brody, and, @Sea I already know that. like acol has gottenlike 10 million

1 Like

oh dang I forgot about the existence of other ppl, all of my 1mil runs have been on europe with only bots lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.