Please report your swordbattle fps

I’ve been hearing reports that V2 Fps has gotten worse than V1, I’m making a poll to collect some data:

What is your average * V1 * FPS

If you haven’t played V1 or forgot your fps, don’t vote on this one! I know people’s FPS slowly drops on this one, just tell me your avg initial FPS!

• 60+
  • 50-60
  • 40-50
  • 30-40
  • 20-30
  • 10-20
  • under 10
0 voters

What is your average * V2 * FPS

Use either the main link or backup link. Set resolution to full. Mess around with the other options to maximise your average fps.

• 60+
  • 50-60
  • 40-50
  • 30-40
  • 20-30
  • 10-20
  • under 10
0 voters
1 Like

With 100k in sb 40 noe 100k 120

Yes but the question was initial fps. That’s an unrelated bug I fixed

1 Like

180fps on both

2 Likes

idk even how to get to v2 tbh

just go to https://swordbattle.io

also who own swordbattle.io again? i forgot my username and password lol

On a low end computer I only get 30-40 fps on average but on my high end computer I get a constant 144fps
The game seems to just perform as good as the device its being played on is, and the weird lag when you get a lot of coins still exists
I think the game needs to be more like realmz because even when I test realmz on a low end device I still get 55-60 fps

Realmz uses plain canvas api which makes it a lot faster sacrificing code quality though, I’m thinking of using another lib called Pixijs which should fix fps issues. A lot of major games useit

2 Likes

i actually don’t know because i can’t even get on swordbattle due to it says connecting on the play button in v2 or there a error that happens in v1 now i stuck with realmz.io or diep.io

i’ve been 50 - 60 since the new graphics turn down thing on halfway

nvm i was just impatient it finally loaded.

I’m not answering for V2 since it wouldn’t be accurate since I’m on a unblocker.

Edit: I will for the unblocker it’s like 60-50-40-30 but mostly 60-50

Yeah its a bit slow gonna fix it in the next update

@gautam literally does :skull:

oh.

@anon76426101 you went from 60 fps on v1 to under 10 on v2?

1 Like

In v1 it was either 60fps or 30fps which is fine because it stayed at those frame rates without jittering. Now it is all over the place but the max is ~45 with dips down to ~20

extortionn