Policy for new TL4s here

Recently @incognitoes @Hue @Shadowblade and @F1NN were promoted to TL4 for their contributions here and high effort content.

If you don’t know, this Forum has 4 “Trust Levels” to track users’ progress and encourage them to be active by giving more perms at each level. Trust levels 1-3 are automatic and can be gained just by being active here and making high quality contributions, but TL4 can only be gained when a staff manually promotes them. You can read more about Trust Levels here

Due to the Forum expanding, from now on we will have an election at every major member-count milestone (2k, 3k, 4 etc) and have a public poll to select the next TL4 or Leader in the community.

The only requirement is that you must be TL3, agree to be a candidate, and not have any moderation action against you in the past month. We will probably have the next TL4 election at 3,000 members.

Hope this makes the Forum more fair and unbiased.

Thanks!

22 Likes

lol, i was getting sooooo close to tl3 and then the stupid modbot silenced me cause angel “jokingly” flagged me

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the Update Gautum!

4 Likes

I’d assume the penalty was removed in that case

5 Likes

Thank you gautam! :smiley:
I finally got tl4!

3 Likes

congrats!

2 Likes

ok.

2 Likes

Nice I like this idea

2 Likes

once every 1000 is too much imo. its should be once every 3-500

6 Likes

Wasnt it always like this ??

2 Likes

There weren’t elections this time around, and gautam’s making it more clear-cut when TL4 elections will happen (every 1,000 forum user milestone).

6 Likes

we literally have more tl4 than tl3 by like 3x

4 Likes

Lmfao why. WHY IS THERE A SHORTAGES OF TL3. Also a good amount of people who have tl4 dont deserve it. Its lots its status as a position

6 Likes

XD it dose not auto remove so that is why

2 Likes

Will I be in the next (3k) election?

4 Likes

wow that is sick good job F1NN

5 Likes

I wish

2 Likes

Makes sense. I don’t see any tl3’s who should get promoted to tl4 rn, so I get why it’s being spaced out so much.(no offense)

3 Likes

Coder ill give you 1$ to promote me to TL4 fr- fr-

1 Like

:pensive:

1 Like