Realmz.io Gnome Lore

Gnomes entered the realm of realmz.io in June. Here is some lore about them:

HABITAT:
Gnomes live at the edge of the jungles inside of small furnished mushrooms.

BEHAVIOR:
Gnomes sleep most of the time as if they are lawn decorations, but if you hit them they wake up and get angry. Gnomes will relentlessly chase you until they slice you to death or you shatter the gnome into pieces. It is unknown what gnomes do inside their houses, but they most likely live a normal but boring life.

Gnomes have little to no awareness of the outside world as they dont really care about it. They have no strong opinions about anything except defending themselves from foreign threats.

FASHION:
Gnomes always wear red hats and trim their beards to perfection. In gnome culture, perfect fashion is the only indicator of the overall personality of a gnome. Gnomes with crooked hats or untrimmed beards are seen as lazy and will not be hired anywhere.

ORIGIN:
The gnomes share similar traits to the ancient statues but have a bit more sapience which allowed them to build a small isolated civilization. The traits of gnomes are unusual. Some unknown entity must have placed them there.

1 Like

Your name makes much more sense now…

1 Like

is smurf cat included here as a variety of gnome?

2 Likes

No it not its a cat and it not even in the game

Ngl this lore is pretty awsome even though I don’t play realmz I still find it interesting

Have you ever thought about making a wik or fandom?

No, perhaps I should