Realmz.io Suggestion Dump

these are some suggestions i made for realmz.io a long time ago, they aren’t that great but I will post anyways.

IF YOU THINK I CARE ENOUGH TO MAKE THIS SUGGESTIONS DUMP CLEANER YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN

Magician > Sorceror > Seer Staff
Seer. A wand shoots 2 orbs that homes in to enemies. Once an orb comes into contact with the ground it creates a small aura that decreases movement speed if you go inside it.
Magician > Sorceror > Laser Staff
Laser Staff. Charges up a staff that fires a red or blue laser.
Magician > Sorceror > Monster Staff
Monster Staff. Spawns a monster that is thrown at a player. These random mobs can deal damage to the person that threw it.
Magician > Charge Blaster > Charged Barrage
Charged Barrage. Shoots a barrage of charge blaster projectiles that do not do more damage the more they speed up.
Magician > Charge Blaster > Void Blaster
Void Blaster. Spawns a slow moving void circle that sucks in nearby monsters or players. It does a lot of damage but is easy to escape. It does not pass through walls.
Magician > Charge Blaster > Star Blaster
Star Blaster. Shoots a spinning star that pierces enemies and speeds up the more it lives. When it hits a tile it explodes into smaller stars that bounce 1 time then die.
Magician > Magnet Beginner
Magnet Beginner. Summons a single orb (similar to Aura master) that rotates around the player. When you attack the orb will quickly fly to the nearest enemy. When it hits that enemy once then it will come back and have to recharge to be used again.
Magician > Magnet Beginner > Magnet Expert
Magnet Expert. Summons 2 orbs (similar to Aura master) that rotate around the player. When you attack, the orbs will quickly fly to the nearest enemy. When it hits that enemy once then it will come back and have to recharge to be used again.
Magician > Magnet Beginner > Razorblade Rain
Razorblade Rain. Summons a spinning razorblade that cannot pass through walls. If it hits a player then 1 more razorblade spawns above that player and falls down.
Magician > Magnet Beginner > Hexagonical Hell
Hexagonical Hell. Summons 3 Hexagons around nearest player or enemy. They rotate after this, if the player dashs out before 3 seconds then the hexagons disappear. If they do not escape then they explode and do damage.

Swordsman > Paladin > Champion
Champion. Same stats as Paladin but with the ability to charge the weapon to deal much more damage. Charging the weapon can exhaust the player and make them do 0.5x less damage for a few seconds
Swordsman > Paladin > Double Paladin
Double Paladin. Paladin but there are two hammer which smash down on both sides of character. (left and right)
OR
Knight. A paladin hammer (or sword) will charge for 1.5 seconds before spinning around the character once and stopping in front of the character.
Swordsman > Paladin > Spikes
Spikes. A circle of spikes goes around the player skin that do damage.
Swordsman > Lancer > Lightning Spear
Lightning Spear. The lancer but looks like lightning and you can throw it. OR Lancer but looks like lightning and whenever you hit an enemy it spawns another one that hits them from behind. It does not spawn if it would one shot them. They can also dodge it by dashing
Swordsman > Lancer > Throwing Knife
Throwing Knife. It’s a short dagger you can throw. It has a very fast cooldown.
Swordsman > Shield
Shield. A shield that can deflect gunner bullets and arrows but not sniper bullets (sniper bullets are stronger), it deals damage by walking into enemies. Dashing deals more damage.
it can be damaged by melee attacks or from attacking from the behind.
Swordsman > Shield > Mirror
Mirror. Like the shield but if a Gunner bullet or Archer arrow is shot at it it will bounce back on to whoever shot at it. Deals 20% more damage because glass will shatter.
Swordsman > Shield > Spinning Blade
Spinning Blade. The more you click the faster the blade spins. If you click more than 5 - 10 cps then the blade can deflect regular bullets and evolved arrows. It does the same amount of damage no matter how fast you click.
If you click more than 100 cps then you get the secret mouse skin.
Swordsman > Shield > Evolved Shield
Blocks all projectiles except for level 70 classes.

Archer > Gunner > Shotgun
Attacking with the shotgun shoots 3 bullets spread apart from eachother going at an angle.
Archer > Gunner > Chain-Gun
Attacking with the Chain-gun shoots a flurry of inaccurate high speed bullets.
Archer > Grenadier > Grenade Launcher
Attacking with the Grenade Launcher will launch a grenade at a specified point. It arcs.
Archer > Grenadier > Sealed Souls
Attacking with the Sealed Souls will start to charge up for 4 seconds. It can be canceled by right clicking. Once you have charged up completely you will release a flurry of bomb souls that explode on impact.
Archer > Marksman > Wingbow
Attacking with the Wingbow will cause arrow to rain from above onto your cursor. It is not good inside caves and such, but is very powerful in the open.
Archer > Marksman > Energy Bow
Attacking with the Energy Bow will shoot a beam of energy that deals incredible damage. It has a very long cooldown but can aim anywhere.
Archer > Marksman > Hunter Or Sharpshooter
Attacking with the Hunter will shoot high velocity arrows. It can also stick to walls like the original erth.io
Attacking with the Sharpshooter will shoot arrows that transform into bullets at the apex of their arc. Sharpshooter can go invisible if it stands still for 10 seconds, but there can be a small clue that somebody is there.
only suggestions not added in game yet
swordbattle and realmz/erth 1/2 should make a colabrate
like the skins make them 2d and realmz and swordbattle should make a blue and red skin more of detailed and make them 2d.

1. Bosses get harder as you level up.
  2. Realmz battlepass (includes different skins and a special grand campaign
  3. Desert biome
  4. Ocean biome
  5. Level 70 puncher and dragoon weapons
  6. More cool upgrades
  7. Skeleton skin
  8. Swamp Biome
  9. Buffing Behemoth
  10. Weapon Upgrades after level 70
  11. Flamethrower
  12. Bat Boss
  13. Reversing Umbreller Nerf
  14. Foxes
    1.emoji
  15. clans so people just join without invitations
    3.nerf plasma bow
    4.buff ninja
    5.map to castle
    6.update the 2.8 i wanna see
  16. Make a way to spawn wormy boss
  17. Reset leaderboards because it is no longer possible to get above 300 due to boss cooldowns
  18. Make the flame from the sorcerer face opposite to the direction of where the player is shooting at
  19. Add lava and water
  20. Add the mobs that have been teased for so long but still haven’t been added (snootfly, conuran wyrm, cornuhorn)
  21. Add the skins from the skin contest pls
  22. Add more gamemodes
    bulletin board
    heavy-has all dash upgrades unless armor or big is a option,choose brute and choose minigun
    Medic-has all dash upgrades and has potion,choose feather to keep in a area with the slow heavy.
    scout-has every speed upgrade,choose shotgun or boomstick and feather
    sniper-both speed and jump for arranging yourself onto sniping spots,choose none,railgun is optional but i recommend sniper.
    solider-choose jump and dash upgrades to simulate rocket jumping,choose rocket launcher and choose none or wings.
    demoman-same as solider but keep the bomber instead of getting rocket launcher.
    demoknight-choose more dash and less jump than demoman or solider and choose slasher or Excalibur,choose heavy or none instead of wings or none.
    pyro-no ideas please tell me yours
    spy-no ideas please tell me yours
    engineer-no ideas please tell me yours
  23. I think new games modes would be really cool
  24. It’s always fun when theres cool new skillful weapons that come to the game
  25. Even though skins are cosmetic, its still fun to see new skins coming to the game, but its always the ones that are unavalable and custom that look good which sucks because most of the crate skins dont look good

Biomes

• desert biome
  • clouds/sky biome
  • swamp biome
  • mesa biome
  • Florb biome
  • village biome
  • cliffs biome
  • more forest biomes
  • more stuff to current biomes
  • ocean
  • abyss
  • rivers
  • lakes
  • tide pools

Mobs

• more grasslands mobs
  • more savanna themed mobs
  • aardvark
  • armadillo
  • badger
  • fox
  • lizard
  • cactus
  • add unadded mobs like cornuhorn
  • frog
  • different golems
  • deer
  • elk
  • leopard
  • ocean animals
  • river animals
  • more plant themed mobs
  • bigger slimes
  • worm
  • birds
  • monkeys
  • orangutan
  • turtles
  • squirrels
  • moles
  • giraffes (PLEASE)
  • elephant
  • sloths
  • zebra
  • hippo
  • lion
  • polar bear
  • seal
  • ice themed enemies
  • skeleton
  • more zombies
  • more spooky mobs
  • cloud enemy
  • sky themed bird enemies

Bosses

• wormy
  • magma boss
  • harder bosses
  • castaway boss
  • big slime boss

Bosses for biomes:

Grasslands: some big bush
Snow: snow crystal big
Savanna: giraffe
Jungle: idk

Weapons

Jouster - level 70 after dragoon nerf dragoon and make jouster dragoon

Catapult - level 70 after crossbow

Aura ring - after aura monk and is a force field around player

Cutlass - after sabre and should do somethign unique

Axe - melee but can be thrown too

Necromancer - summon dead mobs to fight for you

Poison staff - shoots poison at enemies

Driller - it attacks straight down only

Pike - really fast spear with no knockback level 70 after spear

Barb - a sharp spike that only can attack straight up

Knife - class that is close range and hard to aim and it stab and do a lot of damage

Magic rune caster - create magic runes that home into enemies

Magiblade - sword that shoots copy of itself when swung

Lightning rod - casts a bolt of lightning

Cloud - after umbrellar its a cloud u can fly on and rain down

Engineer - after aura shield it has mouse controlled shield and can create sentries

Worm staff - create ssmall weak wormies to attack enemy

Assault rifle - gunner but faster reload and speed

Howitzer: after sniper its reallt giant tank gun that does 100 damage but long reload

Mortar: after blunderbus its rocketeer but with speed and arc

Shurikan - ranged throwing weapon

Boomerang - ranged weapon that arcs towards mouse

Florb staff - shoots tons of tiny projectiles that do a little damage

Florbian Bow - like pulse bow but linear damage increase when pulling back and yellow arrow

Florbian Knight - after mirror it has the mirror but a sword like excalibur or behemoth but weaker

Knight - bit better lancer + shield

Artillery - level 100 class for all ranged - it shoots reallt fsst and powerful explosive shell

Realm Warrior - level 100 meelee class like exacilabur with shield can stab ir swing

Wizard - level 100 msgic class idk whst it do

Mechanics

Class switching
Basically u can switch class and cooldown will be equal to cooldown of both weapons added up. U will be limited to 3 weapons at most.

Summoner Weapons
Summons mobs to fight for you

Right now the biomes are kinda useless, so I propose this biomes idea.
Biome Things:
Jungle; could slow you down, because jungle is very thick.
Alpine; could make you have to control breathing, or debuff you, since there is less air up there.
Arctic; could give you frostbite, so you can’t stay there for long, or you’re one with the ice.
Drygrass; could have mild heat at first, so you have to cool down, but when it gets to desert its much faster.
Also have sandstorms which blind you with sand and deal minor damage to you.
Caves; could be spending long time in the darkness will make you insane, so you are debuffed and it takes a long time to wear off.
Erthium biome; could have star sickness, since you aren’t meant to endure such otherworldy things.

You eventually gain resistance to this if you live long enough and keep going back.
But you could also get biome upgrades for this, there are two tiers of it.
Basic, Advanced.
Basic will give you immunity to the biome, advanced will give you an advantage while in the biome.

Advanced jungle; by coating your weapons in the poison of jungle monsters, you deal slightly more damage. Another is jungle steath, where you blend in more. (This is kinda nullified by the fact you can go into bushes to hide)
Advanced alpine; every 2nd attack will make players do a breath control.
Advanced arctic; throw snow at players to make them cold.
Advanced drygass; immunity to sandstorms.
Advanced caves; turn stone armor on and off with a minute cooldown.

The effects of biomes on weapons.
Jungle; Magic advantage with slight melee and heavy ranged disadvantage
Alpine; Ranged advantage with slight melee and heavy magic disadvantage
Arctic; Melee advantange with slight ranged and magic disadvantage
Erthium biome; Magic advantage
Drygrass; Melee advantage

Biome Weapon:
Starts weak and evolves with its own tree. (melee weapon)
You can use it in different biomes to get different effects.

1. Lightsaber: eveolves from katana and it cuts everything up
  2. Blaster: upgrades from sniper and you can shoot and blow up stuff
  3. Rainbow gun: upgrades from solar flare and shoote a rainbow that kills everything
    I am thinking of an obstacle course’s Defense
    That means it could kill or push people off the platforms
    so basically the map will be full of red/orange/yellow leaves covered and so you can hide like a pile of leaves(more of bush)
    the mobs will be like baby turkey/big jello that bounces around(more like slimes)/a smash potato that shoot gutters(mash potatos)and more…(thinking!)
    There will be a boss like the halloween boss(wormy) except it will be a mama turkey and male turkey
    there will be 7 rounds so it kinda hard so after round 5 there will be round 6 the mama turkey summon
    this boss will easy and but the mobs spawn too make it little harder.
    the mama turkey will shoot lasers dealing 5 damage per hit like katana.
    but it will be easier to dodge because it’s tiny and it fires laser per second like mech
    after the mama boss dies the harder boss will come and that is the MALE turkey(HE’s soo SIGMA)
    the male turkey will shoot laser but it’s bigger and longer and u will take 10 damage per shot but it will go dizzy for couple second(like 10 sec) and shoots again
    there will be no mobs spawning.
    after the boss dies you will get 5 thanksgiving turkeys (i might think of skins later topic)
    good suggestion future/crab cakes?

Parasol:

I noticed that shield is the only weapon to not have a lvl 70 upgrade so I made this.
Rotating Umbrellar that shoots the same as umbrellar but has more damage.
Projectiles go through walls and faster reload.
The parasol can also act as a shield, unlike umbrellar.
Can only rotate 180 degrees, meaning that you can’t flip it upside down and shoot upwards.

Ballista:

Crossbow upgrade
Shoots three arrows at once instead of one but slower reload.
Other stuff functions the same as crossbow.

Triple Aura

Aura shield with three shields

ALSO PLS ADD BACK MANA FLAIL, FLAME MONK, AND LAVA (mana and flame monk were removed for a reason)

I will add art for these later and possibly add more ideas

1 Like

At this point we need 1 giant suggestion topic with all of the suggestion posts from other people

1 Like

This is really cool, I’ll take these suggestions into account. Feel free to make more posts if you have more suggestions. The only suggestion here I will never implement in my life is the battle pass one, not even going to consider that.

Good idea lol

half of these were added

i want catapult to be a firework in a crossbow.
example :
sddefault

hmm, that might actually work lmao

the game already has a firework animation for boomstick so why not

I think he already had done that when you posted that

adding new suggestoins from 2day

someone should make a mod with all of these (not as in moderator, I mean like a mod that edits the rules and adds things)

it’d definitely be interesting to see all of these but realmz.io can’t really be modded by community, would have to be official game content and some of these ideas are…
:grimacing: