Realmz Suggestions

Weapon nerfs and buffs:

1. Sniper reversion: Way too broken, especially in the straight alleyway on top of mech. 3 shots opponents. I would recommend reverting this to 30 dmg.
  2. Alchemist nerf: Needs a heavy nerf—least skill class in the game and easily the best. Runners can run forever with this class and it is nearly impossible for them to die. Radius is far too large(it is practically impossible to miss with it)
  3. Railgun buff: Worst class in the game right now. Shooting delay makes it impossible to shoot where you want it to go. Completely inapplicable in PvP situations. For example, if you shot the railgun midair, the delay would cause the bullet to shoot only when you reach the ground. I would suggest removing the delay, and nerfing the bullet speed slightly.
  4. Winged bow buff: Consistently regarded as the worst class in game, yet hasn’t been buffed
  5. Rocketeer and bomber nerf: Similar to alchemist. Impossible to die with this class, as you just run away and use your bombs as traps and barriers to prevent people from chasing you.

Map issues:

• 5+ camp spots in Erthium Arena
  • Camp spot for sniper at the right side entrance to the caves
  • Caves are not connected(looks weird)
1 Like

yea I played realmz a couple times today and sniper is literally better than railgun by a long shot

also map bad in general
and boomstick nerf its braindead

Railgun is completely useless
Railgun: Sniper, but it does 40 damage, and has a 1s delay.

Sniper: No delay and 35 damage (instantly better)

Pulse Gun: 40 damage, can shoot anywhere (unlike railgun), no delay. (it can’t go thru walls but what do you even need that for)

Charge Blaster: (I can’t believe this is valid)16 damage, can shoot anywhere, and has actual range and no delay.

Star Blaster: Same thing but with more damage and intimidation stars

Those are the similar classes ^
there are way more that are direct counters or just spank railgun.

a better upgrade to sniper would have been the Bullseye Piercer class, aka pulse gun but can go through walls (and small hitbox)

More suggestions

1. Reduce amount of mobs in FFA gamemode, ik the mobs will go to a new gamemode that makes use of them but right now they do nothing and just get in the way of pvp (they also don’t give a ton of xp compared to crimson caves)
  2. Buff the bosses, I already gave you the suggestion for this smh.
  3. This is absolutely disgusting, uncalled for and unacceptable from the developers, this is as bad as bombing preschools.

Change it back to this goddam

yall make good poitns
btw caves are not connected so people dont run through them but i will do a poll on that ig

LOL i didnt notice that i did 3.

Alchemist was supposted to move to level 70 this update but I forgot

i like the lack of running but nobody runs anymore they just hole up in the mech room

• Add wait times between bosses. First of all, the point of bosses(or at least I think) is to test your skills against a formidable enemy, not grinding infinite levels off of them. In the current state of Realmz, players are just camping in the Mechanical Terror Arena(by far the most popular location in Realmz currently) continuously killing and respawning the Mech. This is unrelated to the point of the boss. Rather than seeing the boss as a challenge/difficulty, players abuse them for levels. The bosses are way too easy so this method is practically unfailable(unless you’re trash). Additionally, the bosses are seen as something along the lines of “The Main Challenge” of the game to many of the new players. The Grand Campaign is inexplicably difficult for some players, but those players struggle on the tasks correlated around amassing kills or levels rather than defeating the bosses(the main goal). While it may seem that raising the difficulty of the bosses may be a solution, the true issue lies with the fact that you can attempt the bosses continuously. At first, when the Grand Campaign was added, most players actually did struggle with the bosses(including me :skull: :open_mouth: ). Nevertheless, the ability to continuously spawn the bosses made it so that I got used to the bosses very quickly. If it wasn’t for this, beating the bosses might be a multiple-day thing rather than just a simple feat.
1 Like

Ong

it would be op regardless

Why does everything think that sniper got buffed to 35, it always did 35 damage you guys just never realized :sob:

i dont think it did but maybe reload was changed idk

I agree with boss cooldowns tbh

1 Like

i think the boss arenas shouldn’t even be on the main map, but in some hidden room on another map (same server but different map) and if your not fighting the boss you cant stay in there

i have to agree with that, but the caves are definitely too cramped up at the moment, with too little pvp room and way too many mob spawns

it literally said that in the changelog :skull:

agree, so like a hidden doorway thing

Im the one that made mech terror popular frfr, people thought it was hard until I started farming it