RhysDan..(another toxic roacher..)

so today i was trying to get a little pre-v2 grind in and while grinding, i met some person named RhysDan…

but they weren’t any ordinary person, no, they were a roacher, and a toxic one at that.

they would call my out on my pvp and say, for example, “you missed” when they missed twice as much…

and then when they got killed by me they tried to roach me along with a bunch of other roachers…

and i can tell you, its not fun being ridiculed by someone who doesnt even know how to play properly…rhysdan was like telling me i sucked and then used their abil on me from the coins i broke from the chest but they stole…

so do me a favor and go kill rhysdan if you see them, will you?

(btw, new personal best kill/coin ratio!)

(took extra long from rhysdan and many others attempting to roach…)

1 Like

Yeah he’s bad but theres honestly much worse people like nukes dad and the entire xr clan that should actually get topics posted about them

2 Likes

And next thing you know, they’re going to pretend they’re friendly, as if nothing ever happened.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s annoying that there is a lot of players like them. Only thing to do is to kill them.

2 Likes

Haha met him funny guy tbh. Said he hopes I die irl a ton of cencored words and probably more!

1 Like

Is nukesdad bad? I mean he isn’t toxic he just kills people

2 Likes

I’m 80% certain he betrayed me…

2 Likes

Roacher, teamer (teams on innocent people), teams WITH roachers, backstabber, backstabs people who TEAMS WITH HIM, kills unevo’d people, instantly kills anyone above 5k by abusing archergod, and harrassed me and spawnkilled me for an hour straight

These are all things that I’ve seen from him

1 Like

He backstabs people? Didn’t see that one yet

2 Likes

I saw him in the game and he wanted to team and I killed him :ok_hand:

1 Like

nice

Yep i get roached 24/7 but i still manage to grind 3m a day even tho i got wrestling

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.